50 Cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent

What did 50 Cent say when his grandmother knitted him a sweater???
    "yo, ADRIAN!" :Lips:

"It is this belief in a power larger than myself and other than myself which allows me to venture into the unknown and even the unknowable."
    --Maya Angelou

"G U Knit!!!!" (get it.. he he like G Unit his boyz. yeah, i know it's cheesy but what the heck!)

"It is this belief in a power larger than myself and other than myself which allows me to venture into the unknown and even the unknowable."
    --Maya Angelou

Comment

Are you on crack or something?

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaahhahah...this is funnY! i'ma havta use that one!

hey adrian.. haven't seen you online in a while!
        :Wave
        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

hey busy_braids!!! :Wave :Wave i've been mia for a while because work is killing me. it's frying my brain. hopefully i'll be seeing you and your sis around the powwow trail soon.

and thanks for asking kiwhenzii, but i'm officially not on crack anymore.

--Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by ajlumbee
            hey busy_braids!!! :Wave :Wave i've been mia for a while because work is killing me. it's frying my brain. hopefully i'll be seeing you and your sis around the powwow trail soon.

and thanks for asking kiwhenzii, but i'm officially not on crack anymore.
            now thats funny :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :D
            "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

Comment

:rating10:

Comment

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE JOKE TELLING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
                  Are you on crack or something?
                  ... exactly ... ha ha ha ...
                  ... Some People Like Me ... Some Don't ... Either Way ... Phuck You And Have A Nice Day ...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.