Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by women) & MEN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by women) & MEN

    TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by women)

    10. My old man is sitting out 90 days in the Tribal jail ... !
    9. Call me when you get back from hunting and I'll dry your deer meat for you!
    8. You were the only one I heard hit that high note at the '49!
    7. I don't care if you lost your first two games, you're my tourney MVP!
    6. Don't you ride bulls with my cousin?!
    5. Would you like me to braid your hair before grand entry?!
    4. You look GOOD in Wranglers!
    3. Do you like homemade tortillas?!
    2. Aren't you that one guy that was in "Dances With Wolves?!"

    and the number one Rez woman pick-up line is:

    Would you like to lick the fry bread grease off of my lips???

    TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by Men)

    10. I heard you butcher so goot the dogs don't even get scraps!
    9. When I look at you, you just make me feel ... somehow!
    8. Schhhtttt'
    7. You're even prettier than that girl in "Smoke Signals!"
    6. Don't you barrel race with my cousin?
    5. Really? You made that meal with commodities?
    4. Wanna see all the belt buckles I won at INFR?
    3. You don't have to pay me back, just split some with me if you Bingo!
    2. Your pottery could win Best of Show at Indian Market!

    and the number one Rez dude pick-up line is:

    Weren't you Miss Indian World that one year?
    "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

  • #2
    you forgot...........hey Rita!!.....can i be your ch'izhii???
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

    Comment


    • #3
      lol :Chatter :1Party:
      "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by women) & MEN

        Originally posted by melissa_blackbull
        TOP TEN REZ PICK-UP LINES (Used by Men)

        10. I heard you butcher so goot the dogs don't even get scraps!
        9. When I look at you, you just make me feel ... somehow!
        8. Schhhtttt'
        7. You're even prettier than that girl in "Smoke Signals!"
        6. Don't you barrel race with my cousin?
        5. Really? You made that meal with commodities?
        4. Wanna see all the belt buckles I won at INFR?
        3. You don't have to pay me back, just split some with me if you Bingo!
        2. Your pottery could win Best of Show at Indian Market!

        and the number one Rez dude pick-up line is:

        Weren't you Miss Indian World that one year?
        7 is the best because she's beautiful.

        :flowers:
        :rating10:

        :D

        Comment


        • #5
          or..."wheres your man at"...specially when they know you don't have a man LOL.
          yeah, yeah, yeah...

          ...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

          If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
            or..."wheres your man at"...specially when they know you don't have a man LOL.
            Tell them he's on the computer at pow wows.com.







            :D

            Comment


            • #7
              ahaha those are great! keep posting!:Chatter :Chatter
              "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

              Comment


              • #8
                "You're one fine piece of Nish" lol... that only made me laugh!!

                Or... "Aren't you NAME's sister?".. My bros a hockey player.. so some peeps know him.. A few weeks ago.. some doot was asking my brother about me. He's starts off by asking.. "Hey your Christal's brother huh?".. :p blah Blah... My big bro cuts him off by saying.. " :Eyebrows #$%# you, if you wanna talk to my sister, you go talk to her yourself... Chicken" :Chatter

                Brothers!!! :tongue11: :rofl2:
                ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

                Comment


                • #9
                  PSH!!!

                  I just get straight to the point!!!

                  "So.......whats your per cap?!?!"

                  :Chatter
                  ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                  ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                  *~*JINGLE IT*~*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    One of the older ones.. "Want some ndn in You?"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I take the 5th as to which one or how many i have used in my time.
                      Bahnisiain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Miss_Nishnab
                        "You're one fine piece of Nish" lol... that only made me laugh!!

                        Or... "Aren't you NAME's sister?".. My bros a hockey player.. so some peeps know him.. A few weeks ago.. some doot was asking my brother about me. He's starts off by asking.. "Hey your Christal's brother huh?".. :p blah Blah... My big bro cuts him off by saying.. " :Eyebrows #$%# you, if you wanna talk to my sister, you go talk to her yourself... Chicken" :Chatter

                        Brothers!!! :tongue11: :rofl2:
                        LOL I LIKE THAT THATS 2 FUNNY..... SOME TIMES BROTHERS ARE AROUND WHEN YOU NEED THEM HUH? :Chatter
                        "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Riverwoman
                          One of the older ones.. "Want some ndn in You?"
                          THATS TO FUNNY GIRL!
                          "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                            Tell them he's on the computer at pow wows.com.







                            :D


                            Dancin, you know something that I don't know :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Angel2
                            yeah, yeah, yeah...

                            ...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

                            If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              lol a gooder is "come watch me sing"
                              (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X