Shy Indian Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shy Indian Men

There is a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere where the following group of people is stranded:
    2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
    2 French men and 1 French woman
    2 German men and 1 German woman
    2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
    2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
    2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
    2 American men and 1 American woman
    2 Indian men and 1 Indian woman

One month later on this absolutely stunning deserted island in the middle of nowhere, the following has occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a "menage a trois".

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The Bulgarian men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Bulgarian woman and they started swimming.

The Irish began by dividing up their island, Northside and Southside, and by setting up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey, but at least the English are not getting any.
    The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide while the American woman keeps on talking about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer and how her relationship with her mother is improving. But at least the taxes are low and it is not raining.

...AND...

The 2 Indian men are still waiting for someone to introduce them to the Indian woman. shhhhhhhhhht...............shhhhhhhht............

I HOPE YALL GET A GIGGLE OR 2 FROM THIS POST.
    :Chatter :Chatter
    "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

:Thumbs

No kidding huh!...
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

To true!!:Chatter

Comment

lol

lmebo
        it wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't ... soooo trueeeeeeeee
        lol
        Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
        A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
        A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
        Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Why are Indian men so shy???:Blush

Comment

... :JawDrop ... ... tru ... very tru ...
            ... Some People Like Me ... Some Don't ... Either Way ... Phuck You And Have A Nice Day ...

Comment

TWO Dang true to be funny
              ------------------
              " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
              If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
              We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
              And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

DOH!

Originally posted by Stirbaby
                TWO Dang true to be funny
                This is me now you know why i'm single!

;)

:D

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
                  Got that right!!!:D
                  yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

lol ... @ why your single ... dancin by the bay
                    thanks for making me shmile at your reply
                    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X