[i][b]negative People[/b][/i]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [i][b]negative People[/b][/i]

This is something to think about when negative people are doing their best to rain on your parade. So remember this the next time someone who knows nothing, and cares less, makes your life miserable.

A New York woman was at her hairdresser's on Park Avenue getting her hair cut prior to a vacation in Rome with her boyfriend. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded, "Rome? Why would anyone want to go there?

Italy's crowded, dirty and full of Italians. You're crazy to go to Rome.
    So, how are you getting there?"

"Were taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. "That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's left bank called
    Teste..."

"Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks it's gonna be
    something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump, the worst hotel in the city! The rooms are small, the service is surly and they're overpriced. So, whatcha doing when you get there?"

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. "You and a million other people
    trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this
    lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her vacation in Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot. And the hotel--it was great! They'd just finished a $5-million remodeling job and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were over-booked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really...what'd he say?"

He said, "Where'd you get the ****ty hair cut?"
    Last edited by drinkingfromysaucer2; 06-29-2005, 05:07 AM. Reason: formatting
    I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Measure a woman or man's worth not on what they have but on what they give and how they live their life. Speak the truth for a lie will bite you in the end!

Comment

haha good one.:clap:

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

"Liberty is the one thing you can't have unless you give it to others."
        ~ Wm A White

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
        some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
        some have weird names, & all different colors,
        but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon

Comment

SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

HAAHAHAHAHAHA!
            Just what I was looking for today!
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Why'd she kneel down in front of the pope? Was he too short to see the ****ty haircut?
              A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.