Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of weeks before the wedding....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ginger
    walking home
    by Ginger
    ------------------------------------------------
    Late one dark and rainy night a man was walking home alone when he hears:

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP... behind him.

Walking faster he looks back, and makes out the image of an upright...
    01-10-2006, 12:47 AM
  • Kes
    Saguaro and Ocotillo
    by Kes
    I bring to you a story as old as the sands of time, yet as young as the winds of change. I have known it for all of my days in Texas, and it was told to me by Senor Saguaro himself during my wanderings in the Mojave Desert where I chanced to meet him and hear his tale...

Old Man Saguaro...
    11-14-2009, 10:57 AM
  • superdj126
    You Were Drunk Again Last Night
    by superdj126
    A man staggered home late after another evening with his drinking buddies. Shoes in left hand to avoid waking his wife, he tiptoed as quietly as he could toward the stairs leading to their upstairs bedroom, but misjudged the bottom step in the darkened entryway. As he caught himself by grabbing the...
    10-07-2004, 01:34 AM
  • xTekno
    One day in the restroom
    by xTekno
    A Harvard man and a Yale man are at the urinal when a Navajo man comes in and takes a stall. The Harvard man and the Yale man finish and zip up.

The Harvard man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands. When he finished with a lot of soup and water, he tears off a small piece of paper...
    03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
  • heynicci
    An Indian Father's Plea
    by heynicci
    I do not want to infringe on the copyright rules and regulations, I do want to tell you that Robert Lake wrote this article. Robert Lake (Medicine Grizzlybear), a member of the Seneca and Cherokee Indian tribes, is an associate professor at Gonzaga University's School of Education in Spokane, Washington....
    07-25-2010, 01:26 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X