Mystic River
    11.32%
    Northern Cree
    21.70%

The poll is expired.

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Best Northern Drum

Is there a way to nominate your own choice for Best Northern Drum (or anything else, for that matter)? Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
    miigwech...
    bineshi
    bineshikwebineshikwebineshikwe

Comment

Originally posted by bineshi
      Is there a way to nominate your own choice for Best Northern Drum (or anything else, for that matter)? Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
      miigwech...
      bineshi
      Sorry the nominations are closed. They were open last month.
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

best northern drum

Bummer... I'll make sure to get "my guys" in there for next year though. Just been too busy working on this year's powwow to get to all my e-mail.
        bineshi

Comment

best northern drum

P.S. I guess I would have to go with Eyabay then...or Little Cree...
          bineshi

Comment

i have 2 sho sum luv 2 midnite express thier real dope they took 1st at lansing
            ???got percap???

Comment

Originally posted by bineshi
              Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
              I agree. Smokeytown and Little Otter are my favorite drum groups in this neck of the woods.
              Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking.
              -Black Elk

Comment

Best Northern Drum

When I seen Bear Creek and Northern Cree I honestly didn't know which one to pick because I love both drum groups pretty much equally, I was really torn. I even like mystic river alot since, the first CD of Native drum groups I owned was mystic river. But when it came time to vote I had to basically choose on what drum group makes me dance the most. And it came down to Northern Cree and Bear Creek. Lately I've been listening to mostly Bear Creek and less Northern Cree. So I voted for Bear creek. I still love you Northern Cree and Mystic River.
                Nicole Jimerson

Comment

Originally posted by SenecaNDNgrl28
                  When I seen Bear Creek and Northern Cree I honestly didn't know which one to pick because I love both drum groups pretty much equally, I was really torn. I even like mystic river alot since, the first CD of Native drum groups I owned was mystic river. But when it came time to vote I had to basically choose on what drum group makes me dance the most. And it came down to Northern Cree and Bear Creek. Lately I've been listening to mostly Bear Creek and less Northern Cree. So I voted for Bear creek. I still love you Northern Cree and Mystic River.

Aww don't be that torn about it, it's only a poll and it don't really mean that much in the real world.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X