X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by SenecaNDNgrl28
    When I seen Bear Creek and Northern Cree I honestly didn't know which one to pick because I love both drum groups pretty much equally, I was really torn. I even like mystic river alot since, the first CD of Native drum groups I owned was mystic river. But when it came time to vote I had to basically choose on what drum group makes me dance the most. And it came down to Northern Cree and Bear Creek. Lately I've been listening to mostly Bear Creek and less Northern Cree. So I voted for Bear creek. I still love you Northern Cree and Mystic River.

Aww don't be that torn about it, it's only a poll and it don't really mean that much in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• SenecaNDNgrl28
    replied
    Best Northern Drum

When I seen Bear Creek and Northern Cree I honestly didn't know which one to pick because I love both drum groups pretty much equally, I was really torn. I even like mystic river alot since, the first CD of Native drum groups I owned was mystic river. But when it came time to vote I had to basically choose on what drum group makes me dance the most. And it came down to Northern Cree and Bear Creek. Lately I've been listening to mostly Bear Creek and less Northern Cree. So I voted for Bear creek. I still love you Northern Cree and Mystic River.

Leave a comment:

• morningstar
    replied
    Originally posted by bineshi
    Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
    I agree. Smokeytown and Little Otter are my favorite drum groups in this neck of the woods.

Leave a comment:

• Da1and_only_princess
    replied
    i have 2 sho sum luv 2 midnite express thier real dope they took 1st at lansing

Leave a comment:

• bineshi
    replied
    best northern drum

P.S. I guess I would have to go with Eyabay then...or Little Cree...
    bineshi

Leave a comment:

• bineshi
    replied
    best northern drum

Bummer... I'll make sure to get "my guys" in there for next year though. Just been too busy working on this year's powwow to get to all my e-mail.
    bineshi

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by bineshi
    Is there a way to nominate your own choice for Best Northern Drum (or anything else, for that matter)? Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
    miigwech...
    bineshi
    Sorry the nominations are closed. They were open last month.

Leave a comment:

• bineshi
    replied
    Best Northern Drum

Is there a way to nominate your own choice for Best Northern Drum (or anything else, for that matter)? Because I didn't see two of my favorites...Little Otter and/or Smokeytown Singers; both are excellent and well known Drums around the Great Lakes areas...
    miigwech...
    bineshi

Leave a comment:

• 2005 PowWows.com Member's Choic Awards - Best Northern Drum

Bear Creek
    27.83%
    Eyabay
    22.17%
    Midnight Express
    16.98%
    Mystic River
    11.32%
    Northern Cree
    21.70%

The poll is expired.

Vote for your favorite.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X