2007 PowWows.com Princess Contest Run-Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 PowWows.com Princess Contest Run-Off

The role of the PowWows.com Princess is to represent the site at Pow Wows. In addition, the Princess is expected to be an online ambassador for the website by participating in the forums, welcoming new members to the site, taking part in discussions, etc. The Princess will also be expected to post reports from her travels representing PowWows.com

Please see this thread for more information:
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=35694

Below are links to threads where each contestant answered questions.

MayChe
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=36104

eap7
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=36105

To ensure the validity of this poll, all users in that vote in this poll must be registered by 2/5/07. All votes from users that register after that date will be removed.
    eap7
    57.87%
    MayChe
    42.13%

The poll is expired.

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Good Luck MayChe! I am very happy and honored to be in the tie breaker poll with you.

Comment

congrats to the both of you...... and good luck to the both of u
      www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
      ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
      Roses are Red
      Violets der really blue
      Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

Originally posted by eap7 View Post
        Good Luck MayChe! I am very happy and honored to be in the tie breaker poll with you.
        Good Luck to you to Erica! And thanks Yesenia!
        Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Originally posted by southernx_hunnie08 View Post
          congrats to the both of you...... and good luck to the both of u
          Thanks Yesenia! Hope to meet you soon and take that pic!

Comment

Good Luck, Erica!

No matter what, you'll always be a winner in MY heart... although I know how much you want to represent powwows.com and how fabulous you would be!

love,
            Your one and only sister.

Comment

good luck!

good luck Eap7!!!!!!!

Comment

Maya...after u win princess...could u teach me to dance jingle..like that one chick grass dancer?? lol jp

BUT you got my vote ANYWAY...
                bucwild2012

Comment

And the next President of the U.S.A.... er, I mean, Powwows.com Princess is....

All the candidates were great! I'm not surprised at all there was a tie... it was a tough choice. My friend was joking at how long I was taking to decide that he said "you think that you were voting for the next president or something." Naw, this is much more important!... j/k

But I really look up to you ladies... either one of you is an exemplar powwows.com rep.!

Although, I do know who I 'm voting for! ;)

Good luck you wonderful gals!!!

And I just wanted to give Summer a special thanks for being our Powwows.com Princess last year!
                  ~*The only thing we know for sure is that we believe.*~

Comment

I wish I could of voted for you both ,both young ladies seem real good examples of what a Princess shold be, but my vote went to Eap7 .
                    I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

I voted !.....Good luck to both of you ! Whoever wins will do a Great Job , I'm sure !
                      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
                        Maya...after u win princess...could u teach me to dance jingle..like that one chick grass dancer?? lol jp

BUT you got my vote ANYWAY...
                        Thanks!
                        Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Way 2 go MayChe

hands off to you Maya, I know I couldnt handle all the times I didnt run or I didnt make Princess, then I ended up with 3 years of being Priness, and that was all back to back to back...
                          YESA I AM GLAD TO BE PAST THEM DAYS!!!!! I cant stand the constant, your not doing this right and the politics of being a Princess, but I know you can.....and I'm behind you all the way, no questions asked....but after you do make princess, you need to come down to Mount Dora so i can get some pics of you & my daugther in front of our lodge....just for the records of meeting a National Recgonized Pow-wow Princess!!!!
                          I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
                          I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
                          I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
                          And tonight it’s only you and me

Comment

maya,
                            i cant believe my best jingle dress friend is going to be a famous princess yay!!!!! i guess that will make me a groupy lol just kidding. good luck girl and see you at the new port richey powwow i'll be there all weekend this year. Miss you see you soon good luck!!!!!

Comment

Ok im lost im not finding the poll, I already voted but I like seeing who's in the lead, Paul is it me? or is the poll not there anymore?
                              I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.