2012 PowWows.com Princess Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 PowWows.com Princess Contest

Please ask questions of each candidate and cast your vote.

See this link for profiles:
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62204
    <a href="http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showpost.php?p=1510919&postcount=4">Sarah Barnes</a>
    45.00%
    <a href="http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showpost.php?p=1511152&postcount=5">Rozlynn Tone-Pah-Hote</a>
    22.50%
    <a href="http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showpost.php?p=1512485&postcount=12">Amanda Taylor</a>
    32.50%

The poll is expired.

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

To all contestants...good luck.

Will you tell us how many times you were on here and posted in 2011 and what changes you have noticed about powwows.com in the last year?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post

Will you tell us how many times you were on here and posted in 2011 and what changes you have noticed about powwows.com in the last year?
      Well I'm not sure of the exact number of times I was on here for 2011 but I will say quiet a bit! Love the website- in the last year it seems that the forum has went through some changes- one I have noticed it doesn't seem to be as many disputes going on, it's like they have been got ahold of before anyone gets WAY out of control- not saying there hasn't been some and I may have not been online during the right time but that is something I have seen. Seems to also be some more people coming to learn about us through the forums :-) which is always a good thing!
      I don't doubt anything, but I question everything
      All I know is what I do not know and will never know all of what I do not know.

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D

Comment

In Response to Joe's Dad's question

I, like Sarah cannot tell you how much I was on and visiting the site. Most of the time when I come to the site I use the site to read different post and blogs of other members. I think I have roughly 50 some posts since registering with the site. I do know that in 2011, the site was down while in was under some construction. I liked the new layout. Thank you for the well wishes!!

Comment

Great question Joe's Dad
          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Please come on by and vote if you have not already show these ladies your support :)

Comment

When does voting end?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I nominate JD for Princess

PAUL - can you add JD to the above list we may all vote for him

Comment

Originally posted by joe's dad View Post
                  when does voting end?
                  2-29-12

Comment

Wow we are so close to the end, getting excited for all the contestants as well as myself :-) Good luck everyone!!

Comment

I just voted, and I tell you it was a VERY TOUGH decision, but in the end, unfortunately, 1 young woman impressed me more. Thank you ladies for your participation, and best of luck to you in all that you place yourself into this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rezrazed View Post
                        I just voted, and I tell you it was a VERY TOUGH decision, but in the end, unfortunately, 1 young woman impressed me more. Thank you ladies for your participation, and best of luck to you in all that you place yourself into this year.
                        Thank you for the Good Luck :) and regardless of who you voted on thank you for voting :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rezrazed View Post

Thanks for voting and showing your support!! I hope that whoever you voted for does you proud this coming year!!

Comment

Remember voting will continue through today, Feb 28, and tomorrow Feb 29 - yes it's a leap year. So lets get those last questions and comments out there and above all VOTE!

Best of luck ladies!
                            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                              Remember voting will continue through today, Feb 28, and tomorrow Feb 29 - yes it's a leap year. So lets get those last questions and comments out there and above all VOTE!

Best of luck ladies!
                              Thank you! :-) Happy Leap Year everyone :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.