Best Pow Wow Contest Tabulators of 2012 - Member's Choice Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pow Wow Contest Tabulators of 2012 - Member's Choice Awards

The PowWows.com Member’s Choice Awards are a way for us to recognize excellence for events, dancers, and singers for this past year.

Please consider the contributions and actions of the nominees for just the year 2012
    C&T Tabulators
    66.67%
    Frenchman
    6.67%
    Melanie Matthews
    26.67%

The poll is expired.

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Not being difficult , but what pray tell , have they contributed ? They're bean counters......they tally points.....do they get recognition for their counting ability ?
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
      Not being difficult , but what pray tell , have they contributed ? They're bean counters......they tally points.....do they get recognition for their counting ability ?
      Some definitely do it better than others!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X