Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

football season is almost here.

any level of football.

all i got to say is. its about time.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
    RezinInc

sigpic

Hmmm Detroit was in first place all year in Basketball (Pistons) Hockey (Red Wings) and Baseball (Tigers) but now, it's football season there goes that streak, can't see the Lions doing anything....If they existed in Roman times, the smart money would be on the Christians!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G
      Hmmm Detroit was in first place all year in Basketball (Pistons) Hockey (Red Wings) and Baseball (Tigers) but now, it's football season there goes that streak, can't see the Lions doing anything....If they existed in Roman times, the smart money would be on the Christians!!

LOL.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
      RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Please..

Originally posted by stillrezin
        LOL.
        Stillrezin. PLease tell me your not a broncos fan. Say it aint so, rez, say it aint so.......
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

Originally posted by lostsalt
          Stillrezin. PLease tell me your not a broncos fan. Say it aint so, rez, say it aint so.......

hahahahaa. hey dont worry lostsalt. no broncos fan here. i just liked that logo.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ALL THE WAY.

Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts
          September 1, 2006 - 7:00 PM (PRESEASON)

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
          RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stillrezin
            LOL.

Hey Rez
            here in detroit we take bets on how many games the lions will loose in a single season

Comment

Originally posted by Dweick
              Hey Rez
              here in detroit we take bets on how many games the lions will loose in a single season
              2006 NFC North Standings
              TEAM W L T PF PA HM RD
              Minnesota 2 1 0 60 33 1-1 1-0
              Chicago 1 2 0 54 54 1-1 0-1
              Detroit 1 2 0 39 54 1-0 0-2
              Green Bay 1 2 0 58 75 1-0 0-2

well the lions got a home win in preseason so far.

and thats bad when ppl bet on how many the will lose.LOL.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
              RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Preseason scores mean absolutely nothing. The good teams are just trying things out, and seeing what backup guys can do. The good players only look at conditioning, and avoiding injuries. On Nothing teams, such as the Lions...players should be trying to actually have a strategy, and a concept of what offense and defense mean, but most are too busy wrestlin with owners for a better contract, or more playing time.
                What's perverse is that despite not having won anything since 1957...and rarely making the playoffs...or past the first round if they do, they ALWAYS sell out home games!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G
                  Preseason scores mean absolutely nothing. The good teams are just trying things out, and seeing what backup guys can do. The good players only look at conditioning, and avoiding injuries. On Nothing teams, such as the Lions...players should be trying to actually have a strategy, and a concept of what offense and defense mean, but most are too busy wrestlin with owners for a better contract, or more playing time.
                  What's perverse is that despite not having won anything since 1957...and rarely making the playoffs...or past the first round if they do, they ALWAYS sell out home games!!!!

hey Joe i agree with you on pre-season games.

and i didnt mean no offense to the lions.

when i coached grade school football the lil' guys and I only won 1 game. but the whole town was there supporting the boys and i female that was playing. we had a fun time. so yeah it doesnt matter if the team loses it does matter if the town supports the team.

so i didnt mean any offense there Joe. your a cool guy. dont want to tick you off.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                  RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

??? there was no offense.....all is well....peace out

Comment

I misunderstood.

i didnt want to come off and a detroit lions hater.

jut wanted to cover my bases.

take it easy Joe G. everything ahhhight.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                      RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Well i am going to have to stick with the Packers. I can't help it, but I will always be a cheesehead. I don't think that we will do that good this year. Too new of a team and just got use to winning all those games a few years ago. Those were the days...

Comment

OMG! where I deer hunt in Menominee County....it is PACKER HYSTERIA!! it's a RELIGION not a game...but hey, at least you guys got to see Bret Favre for a long time.....one of the all time greats for sure .

Comment

Originally posted by lostsalt
                            Just what is wrong with the Broncos??? They been whoopin the Chiefs for many a year!!!
                            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

one good thang bout football season ,it makes for lots of pizza hunger and our sales go up way up keeps me busy throughout the whole season.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.