Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cograts Pacifica Islanders 2008 Champs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cograts Pacifica Islanders 2008 Champs...

The Pacifica Islanders Pacifica Islanders won the 2008 minor league football championship, defeating the River City Gators 24-14....they finished the season with a 14-0 record....so again congrats to Sione Kofeloa, Frisco Leaea, Dennis Sogelau and all the bruddahs.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• gaonseh
    Congrats To Wildhorse!!!
    by gaonseh
    :1Party:CONGRATS TO WILDHORSE -- NEW CHAMPS!!!!!:1Party:

I first just want to say I am so proud of you all!! :switcher: It was good to see you all again. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay to see the big win!!!! :blow:

As always, I have you all in my thoughts and prayers--- Congrats...
    08-31-2004, 02:55 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Congrats to Dine'_gurl!!!
    by Mato Winyan
    Congrats on becoming the new First Nations Princess at Indiana University in Bloomington!!!! :clap: :bouncy:

Congrats also to NDN Princess 2001 for being chosen 1st Attendant! :Thumbs

You girls really did us her on powwows.com proud!! You were such good sports!! It was...
    03-28-2004, 10:18 PM
  • CaliChoctaw64
    Congrats Buffalo Bandits!
    by CaliChoctaw64
    I dont know if this is the right place to post this, if not, sorry. I have to give props to my favorite indoor lacrosse team the Buffalo Bandits, they won the NLL ( National Lacrosse League) championships against Portland tonight, 14-13. Got love team with an ndn head coach, Darris Kilour (Tuscarora)....
    05-18-2008, 03:55 AM
  • lbgood
    So. Ute BearDance Powwow (Ignacio) Winners
    by lbgood
    06-01-2004, 01:04 PM
  • Privateer6
    2008 Model Arrived!!!!!!
    by Privateer6
    Jeremy Paul decided to show up today weighing in at 8 lbs., 15.8 oz. Both momma and baby are great! And daddy didn't pass out!.
    Privateer6
    02-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X