R U anti-LeBron or anti-Kobe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R U anti-LeBron or anti-Kobe?

im not even a fan of lebron!! i admit it and i dont know why?
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

i really don't keep up with basketball but i guess i'm anti neither

Comment

I like the powder commercials!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

hardy har har! Cavs lose. well king james was great first quarter ill give him that but stunk the house up in the third.

i got this idea from coworkers who for no reason just dont like Lebron. i joined them after thinkin bout it.

the wife likes orlandos dwight howard
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

im totally Anti-Sports . . .

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

I just hate Kobe..................but i really don't care for basketball............but I have to support my Boston teams.........too bad the Celtics got their azz handed to them at home............ah well............at least the Bruins got in as well before losing at home to the 'Canes...........
            sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

I hate Kobe. Freakin rapist and no one seems to mind it. BLEH!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Anti Kobe!!!

Comment

Anti Kobe the Laker, Not anti Kobe Beef......

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......kobe beef................LOL!!!!
                    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Kobe is an awesome player. But I hate it when he gets all cocky or cries around.

Lebron is pretty bad-a too, but I have trouble believing he's only in his early 20's.

Give me Carmelo anyday! He looks like he has FUN playing!!
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

OK, NOW I'm anti-LeBron!!

What a poor sport!

And his comment over the weekend after the CAVS lost, about if you get beat up you don't congratulate the guy who beat you up -

Bullpucky! Boxers do it all the time.

Did he forget he's playing a GAME? That millions of young people are WATCHING him? Oh well....what can you expect.
                        Last edited by wyo_rose; 06-01-2009, 10:44 AM. Reason: typing too fast
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

don't care for either player...I will be pulling for the Orlando Magic to win though.
                          sigpic
                          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Anti Kobe!!!! Rapist!

Comment

Magic in FOUR!!!
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.