Free Rollerskating for Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Rollerskating for Kids

I had no idea that there is a program available that provides free tix for kids to skate for free.

Go to http://kidsskatefree.com/ and see if there's a roller rink in your area. They will send 2 tix on a Sunday night good for free rollerskating that week.
    ...it is what it is...

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    I had no idea that there is a program available that provides free tix for kids to skate for free.

Go to Kids Skate Free - Home and see if there's a roller rink in your area. They will send 2 tix on a Sunday night good for free rollerskating that week.
    Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing. My teenage son skates so I'll definitely check this out. Cheers!

Comment

Hi,
      that's cool!

DigitalOceanSiteGroundiPage
      Last edited by Nina265; 04-22-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ndnmama80
        Time Is Running Out To Vote For The Nammy's!!!
        by ndnmama80
        I just got word that the voting for the Native American Music Awards is ending May 21st! So hurry and register now so you can cast your vote! Check out their jukebox and give all the nominees a listen before you vote!

05-18-2006, 02:42 AM
      • ndnmama80
        VOTE BUGGIN MALONE 4 BEST HIP-HOP/RAP/R&B NAMMY!!!
        by ndnmama80
        Buggin Malone has been nominated for a Native American Music Award in the Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop category for his latest album "Spirit World"!

Voting is now open, so please show support for my cuz, as well as for the other NAMMY nominees!!!
        www.nammys.com
        04-23-2006, 12:38 AM
      • xTekno
        Campaign to Elect Jonathan Windy Boy
        by xTekno
        YES!! It's official, Jonathan's campaign website for Montana's House of Representative candidacy for Legislative District 32 is now operational. Please pass the word, share with family and friends.

The campaign team has been hard at work, and can use any help offered. Even if passing...
        07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
      • River Spirit
        40 Something, or More!!
        by River Spirit
        Okay Peeps! I was starting to think I was Grandma Moses out here on this site, being that I'm 49. But in the last week I've met several new friends on this site that said 'Hi there, you're not alone'. So, this thread is for US!

If you remember...
        ...when The Beatles first toured...
        09-26-2004, 09:48 PM
      • Apache_Fancy_Shawl
        The Final Inspection
        by Apache_Fancy_Shawl
        <TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT:...
        09-27-2005, 04:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X