Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~*~LA Lakers*~*~*~*

How bout them lakers?

You think they will make it to tha ship now that they have the mailman & the glove playin wit em :?????: I know playoffs but i mean like all tha way to Tha Finals do they have whut it takes?
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Speaking as a DIE-HARD LAKERS FAN, yes they do. :)
    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Long as they don't lose any more players to the jail system!!
      If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

the lakers are beatable, the mailman will get stopped in the finals by dennis rodman..*haha* again.. ole gary will get frustrated and blow it for the boys when it counts... shaq will pretend to be hurt again and kobes mind will be else where..... hmm like say colo... bring it on!!
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
          shaq will pretend to be hurt again
          Chithneeorhne! :tongue11:
          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Tha lakers are tha closest thing to having a favorite, Phil Jackson from tha Chicago days, etc. But I guess I am shopping for a Bball team. Go.....somebody...lol

Comment

shaq without phil jackson is nothing.....NOTHING although shaq and some brainwashed fans wont admit it... but i seen the proof... back in the day when shaq was in charlottle... pft! what a joke... phil made kobe..... when phils gone *and hes on his way* say goodbye to whatever they had...
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I can't stand the LAKERS! :Yell
                *BE EASY*

Comment

Gee thanks HunnyBunny, cuz of you.. all da haterz out! :taunting:

Itz aight.. uthpaesheenz anywayz!!!
                  Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglin Chica
                    Gee thanks HunnyBunny, cuz of you.. all da haterz out! :taunting:

Itz aight.. uthpaesheenz anywayz!!!

I thought there were Lakers Fans then that I sorry Abuela

Note if you hater Dont Post! make your own thread :taunting:
                    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Only

time will tell. We will see.
                      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

I thought the Lakers were a sure thing until Kobe started having extra marital affairs, consenual or not.
                        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by kneegrow_native
                          I thought the Lakers were a sure thing until Kobe started having extra marital affairs, consenual or not.

lol.. it was just kobe that did the wrong not the entire laker team :o :p

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                            lol.. it was just kobe that did the wrong not the entire laker team :o :p
                            This is true, but, it is a big a$$ distraction to the team anyway, being under a microscope.
                            It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

A record of 9 - 3. We don't seem to be doin' too bad. ;)

Lakers are used to being under the microsope though, I don't think it makes much difference and it's not like NBA players are known for their fidelity anyway. Why should Kobe's indiscretion be a distraction?

p.s. I say indiscretion now because it's innocent 'til proven guilty so don't anyone jump all over my back.
                              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.