No announcement yet.

PS2 or Xbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Box Plays dvd's too...And it's the same price as PS2..... Overall, X-Box has better imagery.....And they did come out with new controls....

But PS2 is PS2...
    And soon PS is coming out with PSX...The revamped PS2 comes with a built-in DVD recorder, a TV tuner, a 120 GB hard drive and will let owners download movies and music from the Internet. So

I'd wait for that...

*Taisia*

Comment

well i heard PS2 is great... i wouldn't know cuz i don't play, but my bro loves his, must have he burned his out..lol..gonna buy him another for x-mas only $200 so thats not bad at all.

Comment

lol:) last weekI went to( native mart) and bought a ps2 for the kids for x-mas. We also were buying a t.v. for the kids I asked the guy in the department if the ps2 would plug into the t.v. we were looking at and the guy looked at me like I was kidding. I said I'm serious he said oh I'm sorry I thought you were joking. Then he said sure it will. I dont get off the rez much lol.
        cant we all just get along?

Comment

Looooooove my PS2
          Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Originally posted by Daca_Taino
            X-Box Plays dvd's too...And it's the same price as PS2..... Overall, X-Box has better imagery.....And they did come out with new controls....

But PS2 is PS2...
            And soon PS is coming out with PSX...The revamped PS2 comes with a built-in DVD recorder, a TV tuner, a 120 GB hard drive and will let owners download movies and music from the Internet. So

I'd wait for that...

*Taisia*
            Any news on the release of the new PSX? I'd sell this PS2 and upgrade to PSX.*gives high five*

Comment

Wouldn't that be cool to have a game called "the contest" and it would be different categories at pow wows. THe music would be all drums. You'd have to compete against all the champions and if you won you could become a champion dancer.

Comment

Originally posted by wild_angel24
                well i heard PS2 is great... i wouldn't know cuz i don't play, but my bro loves his, must have he burned his out..lol..gonna buy him another for x-mas only $200 so thats not bad at all.
                ~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*

My son has the Game Cube, I know nothing about it, except that it's shaped like a cube....Drrrrrrr. My nephew has a Playstation, but we're going to Costco tonight to buy the Playstation 2 for his birffday....

By the way, Costco is selling it for $175....comes with a game, two controllers, and a free DVD. This is an investment I hope will turn-out to be worth the dollars.....:Angel:.
                "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Originally posted by Runnerz
                  ~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*

My son has the Game Cube, I know nothing about it, except that it's shaped like a cube....Drrrrrrr. My nephew has a Playstation, but we're going to Costco tonight to buy the Playstation 2 for his birffday....

By the way, Costco is selling it for $175....comes with a game, two controllers, and a free DVD. This is an investment I hope will turn-out to be worth the dollars.....:Angel:.
                  Yaaaaaaaay!! My Gah-gah is going to be sooooo surprised and happy hopefully the excitement of the game will knock his flu out of his system!!

I can't wait to see his chubby little face light up and eyes open wide :28:

I can't wait to try it out too. PS2 is good because you can watch DVD's on it too. Can't beat that two for the price of one!
                  If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

PS2 all the way!! Woot Woot!:Chatter :Chatter :) ;)
                    THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
                    The Darkness Rox my SOX!
                    And Kiss rules foot!
                    :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

I have PS2 and bought my boyfriend xbox.. the imagery is better but I'm not all that impressed with all the games they have for xbox.. Although Tiger Woods PGA kinda kicks azz.. Who woulda thunk I'd be addicted to that game! N E Wayz...

If ya have PS2.. Stick with it :) You'll be happy!

Comment

I cant live w/out my ATARI 2600:D
                        Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                        <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                        Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                        DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

Originally posted by rkbtmeyb
                          :lol2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: hahaha maybe you and chyna gurl can have a tournament :taunting: :lol2:
                          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                            Wouldn't that be cool to have a game called "the contest" and it would be different categories at pow wows. THe music would be all drums. You'd have to compete against all the champions and if you won you could become a champion dancer.

Yeah, and after each powwow, save up money to make it to the next powwow...and the semi-finals would be Gathering Of Nations and the final level would be schmitzen!!

I would play that. I don't play any video games since Mario Brothers.

:Angel2
                            yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

e heard there is gunna be a ps3... but i have both the ps2 and x-box... I like the ps2 b/c you minimize the SCHITT in my entertainment area. e.i. don't need a dvd player
                              Anpetu Waste Yuha!

Comment

Originally posted by rkbtmeyb
                                I hear ya!! Don't you just love Pong?? :rofl2:
                                "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X