Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
    Still Playin Super Mario Bros Eh? :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
    Yeah and im still trying to beat it!!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Originally posted by Witchy_Woman
    A NEW GRAND THEFT AUTO???? When around Christmas? Is it goin to be Vegas in the 70's? Thought I heard that before. Fill me in please :) I got a PS2 haven't tried Xbox though

Yeah i liked GTA Vice City it was a Goot One :Thumbs I have to start all ovah again :( wit muh games whut other PS2 games are out now?

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Originally posted by Burberrilish
    the ps2 has the dvd player i dunno bout the x box, but it looks kinda chitty lol... hahah whatcha talkin bout im still playin on the ole nintendo game *LMAO*

:lol2:

Still Playin Super Mario Bros Eh? :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Ruby 2sday
    replied
    A NEW GRAND THEFT AUTO???? When around Christmas? Is it goin to be Vegas in the 70's? Thought I heard that before. Fill me in please :) I got a PS2 haven't tried Xbox though

Leave a comment:

• ron red eagle
    replied
    At least you have one ;)

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    the ps2 has the dvd player i dunno bout the x box, but it looks kinda chitty lol... hahah whatcha talkin bout im still playin on the ole nintendo game *LMAO*

:lol2:

Leave a comment:

• ron red eagle
    replied
    so which one can play DVD's?? I may get one of them cause it's cheeper then a regular DVD player. Family will like that.

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Yeah they are...but the thing is, they won't be out till 2005!!! Thats quite a while to wait...i'd stay with PS2 for now.

Can you play DVD's on the X-box? I'm thinking of one for a christmas present for my relative.

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
    Hold up on buying an X-box, i hear they are coming out with a Play Station 3!!! and its da bomb :Bomb

They are huh :bouncy:

Leave a comment:

• OILCAN
    replied
    definetly stay with PS2.

the controller fer the xbox is about the size of yer comp keyboard

and they make games quicker fer the PS2

also the new grand theft auto will be out too. hehe

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Hold up on buying an X-box, i hear they are coming out with a Play Station 3!!! and its da bomb :Bomb

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    started a topic PS2 or Xbox?

PS2 or Xbox?

Aiight i had a PS2 before but i gave it to muh nephew Now im gonna buy another one but i heard Xbox is Coo but i heard its Cheap and jus Stick with PS2 which is better yall? I need advice :?????:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X