• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominique Wilkins
    Evander Holyfield
    Grant Hill
    andre "moose/chief"roberts

I know he isn't into sports but I meet Dana Carvey back stage at a performance in sac town and he brought over two cases of beer to the hotel , showed him some native humor, the room was packed too
    Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
    DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

I met Mr. Billy Mills.....his story is so inspirational....:Thumbs. When I lose the urge to not run....I throw in Running Brave...and that's all I need to get my soles-uh-pounding....

I wish 'Pre' was still around, that's another runner I would have wished to had the honor of meeting....:(. I've read his book over a dozen times already.....:p.
      "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIVERSIDE INDIAN SCHOOL GOT STATE RUNNER-UP CLASS 3A
        BOYS IN BASKETBALL. Its their first time to go to state championship ever.I'm so proud of them, they did so good. :blow: :16:

:39:
        what is up peoplez

Comment

Billy Mills
          Sheryl Swoopes
          Alex Rodriguez .... I'll always remember this!! :rofl2: (MeL = :Crazy)

I think that's it for athletes.

Comment

Girl I'm giving you good rep just for meeting Alex!! He is sooooo cute!!!!

:worthy:

"Step 2 Da Side"

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

We shook hands with the Mavericks owner Mark Cuban... he was sitting way up top near us.

I know DJ Brian Frejo! hahaha ;)

and ummm.... I met Carlos Mencia (hispanic comedian) after one of his shows at the Addison Improv.

I was w/my homegirls and met some Knicks players at this bar Sipango's here in Dallas but I cant remember their names...
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                Girl I'm giving you good rep just for meeting Alex!! He is sooooo cute!!!!

:worthy:

"Step 2 Da Side"
                *L* :agree?: thanks!!!
                my sister's the one who's gone bonkers over him. it was hilarious! I did all the talking :D

Comment

Probably Bill Waltin from the Portland Trailblazers, is the only famous sports guy that I met. I also met Willie Nelson and Bonnie Rait. But the one that made my heart throb was that handsome man (that is now passed), Will Sampson.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X