super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super bowl

okay i admit it, there are two very boring teams in the bigg one this weekend, to make matters worse the pregame show got longer and then theres the post game show,.. its almost like the winners in moot.....

but we got the commercials and all the half time shows.... the lingere bowl is gonna be fun and toby keiths show should be cool and of course the nfl half time show....

let me know what you thought of the game and all the shows

by the way, go pats, die cats!!
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

wooohooo patriots!!!!! :1Party: :1Party: :Jumping: :Chatter

Comment

It was a great 3rd, I scored on $300!

:mrcool:

:dancer:

Comment

So what did you spend on the winnings Lucky Lou? :Frog
        If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gah-Gah!
          So what did you spend on the winnings Lucky Lou? :Frog
          Hey girl...I think he should take us out to lunch!! Braggin about his winnin'

Comment

Tell you what I'll buy you lunch at the pow-wow in livermore if you go. Tacos all around and drink included because I'm not cheap. With my winnings I got my parents a new lawn mower. But it's more for me because you guessed it I mow their lawn.

;)

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
              Tell you what I'll buy you lunch at the pow-wow in livermore if you go. Tacos all around and drink included because I'm not cheap. With my winnings I got my parents a new lawn mower. But it's more for me because you guessed it I mow their lawn.

;)

:D
              Oh man ...I missed out on free lunch....Ya ended up not going cuz one of the kidz was really sick. But on the up-side.....my hubby and I put in a new front door....Home Depot wanted 575.00 to install a door...so we got a book and did it ourselves!
              So did you have a good time?
              Last edited by ndnkidz_5; 02-09-2004, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Man i pulled hard for the Panthers. So hard that when I lost I had to wear a dress to work for the day.

Years and years of thearapy will cost big $, I think I will sit in a dark room and pop bubble wrap for a few hours instead.
                one of my favorite quotes:

"What we do in life.
                Follows us into eternity"

(Gladiator)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X