Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant view some threads....need some help here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant view some threads....need some help here.

i cant seem to open some threads or i can view like the first page of the thread and no more. i keep getting this message when i try to open a page.

here is the message-----

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 445024 bytes) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\powwows.com\httpdocs\gathering\s howthread.php(1957) : eval()'d code on line 161

any help would be appreciated....thanks.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
    RezinInc

sigpic

Are you still getting this error?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Ive been having some problems as well here and there, mine are I go to a page and it tells me I dont have acsess to that page . I have gotten a few gifts but they have not shown up, but I notice nobody gifts are on there, along with Tribe, points and our Titles we hold, like my most friendly and the other peoples titles, is only on my end? or are there still things going on? Thanks Paul for doing a super job! and running such agreat site!!!
      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
        Ive been having some problems as well here and there, mine are I go to a page and it tells me I dont have acsess to that page . I have gotten a few gifts but they have not shown up, but I notice nobody gifts are on there, along with Tribe, points and our Titles we hold, like my most friendly and the other peoples titles, is only on my end? or are there still things going on? Thanks Paul for doing a super job! and running such agreat site!!!
        Several different issues here.

Are you getting the access problem today?

The gifts and other things missing under your username is a screw up I did. I messed up that template in the forums. I have to rebuild all the coding for that by hand.

But I'm actually considering just moving all of that to your profile page instead of on each and every post.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
          Several different issues here.

Are you getting the access problem today?

The gifts and other things missing under your username is a screw up I did. I messed up that template in the forums. I have to rebuild all the coding for that by hand.

But I'm actually considering just moving all of that to your profile page instead of on each and every post.
          no problems since this morning so far. I have a question, here in about a week we will be getting our new tower in the mail, will I be able to see the videos better? they are a bit choppy and the music is a bit delayed. And also Ive never been able to get teh pow-wow radio on this site but can on teh gathering of nations site. no complaining just wondering.
          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
            no problems since this morning so far. I have a question, here in about a week we will be getting our new tower in the mail, will I be able to see the videos better? they are a bit choppy and the music is a bit delayed. And also Ive never been able to get teh pow-wow radio on this site but can on teh gathering of nations site. no complaining just wondering.
            You on DialUP,DSL or Cable Modem ? And I hope new tower has XP and not Vista,cause they still working on Vista bugs.If you got DSL or Cable Modem then do what I did.I had problems till I got all my Windows Updates,then everything worked ok.
            MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
              Are you still getting this error?
              yes sir. i'm still getting that message.

i defragmented, i cleared my cookies and temp files and everything else. i cleaned used disk clean up.

i'm still getting this message. i have no problems on others sites or programs.

here is another odd thing. when i'm logged out of pws.com i can view the threads i cant get nto when i'm logged in. but when i log in i keep getting this message.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
              RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

ok i even tried using a diferent browser, mozilla firefox. and i'm still getting the same message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\powwows.com\httpdocs\gathering\s howthread.php(1957) : eval()'d code on line 420

idoes this have anything to do with my PC or with this site. i'm not having any problems like this with other sites.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
                  ok i even tried using a diferent browser, mozilla firefox. and i'm still getting the same message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\powwows.com\httpdocs\gathering\s howthread.php(1957) : eval()'d code on line 420

idoes this have anything to do with my PC or with this site. i'm not having any problems like this with other sites.
                  What link or what thread are you seeing this on?

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

i cant view most of the old threads i usually post in. most of the threads in the game forum, northern singing forum and chit chat forum. for example, never ending game, spreading rep, the den, the oklahoma thread, what are you listening to, well most of the threads i usually postin, i keep getting the same message. i can read/view the new threads, but not the older threads.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                    RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I posted here:

So tell me exactly what you are doing when you see this error.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

i clicked on the link on your post. the never ending game. it took me to the very 1st post and that is it. it just showed the first post only. when i tried to go to the next page i got the message again.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                        RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

maybe i was being bad or mis behaving and i am in time out and i cant play with any of my friends until i learned my lesson. LOL>jokes.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                          RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

ok i got a new message when i tried to post here in this thread.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\powwows.com\httpdocs\gathering\i ncludes\class_core.php on line 363

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                            RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

maybe i was being bad and not behaving myself. so i'm on time out and cant play with my friends until i leanr my lesson. LOL>jokes.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                              RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X