Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Messenger

Just downloaded the new version of MSN!

Its neat o... new functionality, emoticons and can add avatars!
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

darn and I thought we were doing good keeping that hidden from you.:D Now don't you go telling everybody else or they'll all want it.:D

Comment

Have you checked out Trillian?

It allow you to be logged into Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, AOL, etc all at the same time!

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Is that for windows XP?..well what should I care..I'm unhookin my internet tomorrow:(
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Originally posted by ndn_butterfly
          Is that for windows XP?..well what should I care..I'm unhookin my internet tomorrow:(
          It runs on all versions of Windows.
          New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I'm supposed to only be using MSN at work and I dont like trillian very much.

*sneakily peeks at Yahoo Messenger running in task tray*

And i like all the smileys of Yahoo too so the new MSN has some new and better smileys. It makes me so happy. LOL

Comment

woooo hooo!!!

You can also create custom backgrounds and custom emoticons! Too cool! i'm all :2: :bouncy: :39:

Comment

that's right ! It's great now ! I love it too !!
                " J'adore les cacahuètes. Tu bois une bière et tu en as marre du goût. Alors tu manges des cacahuètes. Les cacahuètes, c'est doux et salé, fort et tendre, comme une femme. Manger des cacahuètes, it's a really strong feeling. Et après tu as de nouveau envie de boire une bière. Les cacahuètes, c'est le mouvement perpétuel à la portée de l'homme. " Jean-Claude Vandamme

Comment

Wow, surprised me. Yahoo messenger has background too. Where have I been?:(
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

Trillian is an excellent program, allthough the freeware version isn't as good as the pay one, it is still decent. I run the payed version of Trillian myself, as well as the messengers seperatly.

Some features, such as Yahoo's Webcam's doesn't work through trillian, so even though ya get trillian, if you use some special features, ya may want to keep the old program around

Goretex Designz

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X