Downloading Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Music

Who all like to download Music? Do you use Kazaa,Morphes, what?

And do you save and burn to CD? If you do burn do you use the programing that came with burner or other sodtware ?

Personally, I use Kazaa Lite for downloading. It doesn't have nearly the pop ups that regualr Kazaa and Morpheus have.

For burning, I use Nero.
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

You got the Nero right for burning:D

Comment

Gotta go with Kazaa Lite. You can find almost everything on there. Although download time for the 56k and 128k people really sucks, but for us cable users most of the time my download speed is around 100-180k per second. As for burning programs it doesn't really matter to me I think the easiest one that I've used and use most of the time would be jukebox.
        There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

Comment

It is a good thing that I live in the boon toolies and only have 56k available, since the record companies are now going after individual users. If I had broadband I would need to have two 120GB hard drives to support my habits.
          It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

I use Kazaa Lite (K++ Edition) which means that I can turn off my sharing, and still have a 1000 participation level. I'm not trying to be mean by turning them off,but I run 56k, and people try to get movies from me that take like 300 hours to download. When I get back to cable, or DSL, I will share again.

As far as burning software, I use 4 different types. 1 is the software that came with my Sony Walkman CD Player, it allows me to rip my CD's to folders, then burn up to 490 songs onto 1 CD, has a lil dial on the CD Player where I can flip through Each folder, so I have like 50 orginized CD's on 1. Only problem is, that file type only works with my Discman. Then I go with Nero for some things (Basically Programs and video files). The one that came with my Burner sucks, but I use it sometimes anyway, and then I use mostly for burning CDs the software that comes with Windows Media Player 9.

As for them taking people to court for burning music, if they come to me, I'll tell them like it is, that if they want me to stop downloading music, and really want to lock me up for somthing so stupid, they can kiss my *** :devil

Goretex Designz

Comment

Originally posted by GrayWolf
              I use Kazaa Lite (K++ Edition) which means that I can turn off my sharing, and still have a 1000 participation level. I'm not trying to be mean by turning them off,but I run 56k, and people try to get movies from me that take like 300 hours to download. When I get back to cable, or DSL, I will share again.

As far as burning software, I use 4 different types. 1 is the software that came with my Sony Walkman CD Player, it allows me to rip my CD's to folders, then burn up to 490 songs onto 1 CD, has a lil dial on the CD Player where I can flip through Each folder, so I have like 50 orginized CD's on 1. Only problem is, that file type only works with my Discman. Then I go with Nero for some things (Basically Programs and video files). The one that came with my Burner sucks, but I use it sometimes anyway, and then I use mostly for burning CDs the software that comes with Windows Media Player 9.

As for them taking people to court for burning music, if they come to me, I'll tell them like it is, that if they want me to stop downloading music, and really want to lock me up for somthing so stupid, they can kiss my *** :devil
              so you're not scared? man i'm a downloading fool. always got something dl'ing or burning. i'm gonna be all depressed if they take that away from me. jk

but seriously... i'm a lil nervous about it. woooo i dont wanna go to jail... i mean real jail. hahaha
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I use kazaa. If I am charged becuase of it , I'll welcome it. It's about time for a family reunion. :p
                Got percap?

Comment

My opinon is this. Even if they finally are able to kill all the P2P programs (Kazaa etc.) There are still ways to download music (IRC being a major one). Naa, Im not that afraid, cause if they busted me for music, it would be more than just going to jail, more like standing up for what I beleive in.

Goretex Designz

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X