Computers for Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CactusButt
    What to do, What to Do, What to Do!?!
    by CactusButt
    Hey ya'll. First off I'd just like to say that I love this site. You guys/gals are the best! LOVE LOVE LOVE!:Music:

So I have a question:

What do you do when you are stressed out, or depressed? I am having some really, really, really serious personal issues. (please...
    03-19-2004, 08:16 PM
  • kneegrow_native
    DVD Ripping
    by kneegrow_native
    Does anyone here rip dvd's?

If you do, do you have any suggestions for an easy comprehensive software to use. I have a software package for ripping, but it makes you go through several steps to rip. I just want to pop in my dvd, tell it to rip, and walk away.
    06-25-2003, 07:26 PM
  • MIB
    Hypoglycemia
    by MIB
    I hope that is how you spell it, but it is where your blood sugar drops low,and sometimes real low. They caught this when I decided to try and drop some weight,and in all my life they never found any sugar problem till I went on diet. I have tried everything,even the glycemia rate thing that wyo_rose...
    09-17-2007, 05:45 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Need for Indians to articulate clearly what they want..
    by Mato Winyan
    The following is a quote from the book... Spirit & Reason: The Vine Deloria, Jr., Reader that I read on Amazon... It really disturbed me while also stressing the importance of what speaking out against such things is needed.

What are some of your thoughts? Have any of you read this?...
    01-29-2007, 10:29 AM
  • **jdazmum**
    For war veterans.........
    by **jdazmum**
    What ways have you tried to heal as a war veteran? i know the depictions will always be in our heads and minds, but something that has always bothered me is what are some ways to get away from that stress? Being traditional I pray on a daily basis. I pray when I greet the sun or driving on the road....
    11-30-2007, 02:15 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X