thankin everyone who helped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thankin everyone who helped...

ok everyone @ powwow's.com..I would like to take this time to thank everyone that I have had to bug in the last 7 months to email me links and pics because my security on the work computer was outrageous. :p Well we had a new kid start and I convinced him that it was affecting my job... hehehe (gotta love the new guy).. soooooo long story short im up to full speed....:Thumbs :clap: This also made me think... does anyone have any good work computer techie stories to share..?

Our old guy here reminded me of the guy on Saturday Night Live.:p MOVE!!!!!!!!! hahaha
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! :bouncy: Glad to hear it, I know how frustrating it was for you. :Thumbs
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Annie Fawn
      Wanted to thank everyone who posted on my jeep thread several months ago >
      by Annie Fawn
      Since several of you warned me that a jeep could be hard on the back and I have 2 degenerated disks in mine, I choose a Kia Sportage instead. It's smaller than the van I had been driving, can haul almost as much stuff as a jeep. Oh and drives like a dream! I found one thats automatic, less than 51,000...
      11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
    • sbarnes88
      2011-2012 Ambassador Travels(Picture/Video heavy)
      by sbarnes88
      Hello everyone! As your ambassador for 2011-2012 I have had many opportunities to travel and I have traveled to all of the events I could afford to go to! Here is a collection of pictures over the past year. I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout this journey! I have had so much fun...
      12-17-2011, 11:25 PM
    • TigerEyes214
      hey! Dat1ndnguy!~This is 4 you-and everyone in general
      by TigerEyes214
      okay, i only posted this because my Hubz AND my Yahoo are not working. but anywayz! Dat1ndnguy, know how i was talking to you on hubz last night and then i said im leaving cuz i have to fix my printer and print my english report????
      well i had to end up restarting the computer cuz it crashed...
      10-07-2004, 12:48 AM
    • scorpiostwin11_76
      Diabetes in NDN Country
      by scorpiostwin11_76
      I didn't notice any threads about diabetes amongst native people. I don't know about anyone else, but diabetes is becoming a concern of mine, personally because I have family members with this disease. I would just like to hear what others' comments are about this disease. I had a grandmother that...
      08-26-2005, 03:32 PM
    • navajowmn
      How was your Spring Break???
      by navajowmn
      I KNOW everyone's Spring Break has to have been better than mine :Cry I spent the whole time working.... while some of my coworkers took time off to travel and get away for the week. Me... I been here in this office. I look out my lil window and see how nice the weather is out... and imagine everyone...
      03-19-2004, 12:18 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X