Hubz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubz

What do I do so noone can contact me through HUBZ?? I am getting in trouble for chatting at work - looking at powwows.com is okay as long as I don't get caught chatting:(
    Becky B.

just for you I'll answer- on the hutz IM go to hutz box and click, and box will popup. Click on available and that switches you to unavailable for contact. minimize while you stay on board and even changing fom 1 thread to another you stay unavailable.

Comment

Aren't you sweet?:Angel: Even though I have NO idea who you are~~~Thanks! U DA BOMB~
      Becky B.

Comment

:Blush you know who I am :D

Comment

Mines dont even work my Hubz??
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

must be having a bad day here- what don't work ?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hawk1
              anyone want to be friends holla back or just add me.
              by Hawk1
              Anyone want to make Amends and make Peace and be friends and put our differences aside for once in Our life and show me some respect and I will show you the up most respect but if you come at me with insults and disrespect I will come back at you just as disrespectful. An eye for an eye tooth for tooth...
              10-11-2015, 09:25 PM
            • SmokeEater
              Since we're talking about feminine dressing habits.
              by SmokeEater
              Since we are on the subject of the dressing habits of the female gender...

Why does it take sooooooo long to get dressed? Now I am not trying to dig up that old cliche that has been material for has been comedians for nearly a decade now, about women taking so long to dress... But why...
              10-28-2004, 03:29 AM
            • angelsaenz
              Looking for a man!
              by angelsaenz
              Okay, I never thought it would be soo hard. I would like to find a friend, not necessarily a husband, but someone to talk to, go out with, whatever. I know this sounds a little desperate, but I dont think I am, I am just ready. I have been by myself for four years now, by choice, I could have hooked...
              02-27-2007, 07:08 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X