Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Powwows.com a registered non-profit organization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Powwows.com a registered non-profit organization?

Non-profit organizations are eligible to receive Microsoft Rewards points. While in Give Mode, only the Microsoft Rewards points earned searching on Bing will be donated to your designated organization. To donate points earned doing other activities, redeem those points for additional donations on the Microsoft Rewards redeem page. Donations will be distributed to non-profits roughly six weeks after the month end of when the points were donated. Microsoft Rewards will send you an email detailing your monthly impact even though the actual donation may lag. For example, members will receive an April monthly activity statement in early May and the donation will be paid to the designated non-profit in mid-June. Your Give Mode balance will reset to zero when the donation is made and you can start earning points again at the start of the new month. You can also visit give.bing.com to see your total contributions.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    Forum Updates
    by Paul G
    We are adding and updating some features to the forums. This update will add many new features to the site and fix some of the ones that haven't worked in awhile.

This includes a long over due update to Points. You will have many new ways to earn points and use your points!
    09-14-2011, 03:51 PM
  • Paul G
    New Points System
    by Paul G
    With the upgrade of the forums we now have an upgraded Points System.

You will earn points the same as you did before. You can now spend your points on items here:

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/new...hread&f=9#shop

Enjoy!!
    04-14-2004, 05:53 PM
  • Nipkie
    Wheel of Fortune 30000 points to winner
    by Nipkie
    Ok Here's the rules
    You can gusse a letter if you get it you will recive 300 points You get it wrong you will lose 500 points
    I will post the letter that are right now since I can not remove the points from you you will have to donate them to me with a letter stating where my points...
    07-03-2006, 09:36 AM
  • Jibbyâ„¢
    Wannabes need not apply...
    by Jibbyâ„¢
    Alright yall, let's see just how rezzed out you are:

1. You've ever used a piece of mail for a dustpan. (5 points)

2. If you've ever run a race barefoot in the middle of the street. (10 points)

3. You had a candy lady in your neighborhood. (5 points,...
    11-27-2003, 07:36 AM
  • Paul G
    Pow Wow Photo Scavenger Hunt
    by Paul G
    Head to your local Pow Wow this summer and snap some pictures for a chance to win prizes!

Below is a list of photos to take with point values. The person that accumulates the most points wins.

Upload your photos to the Gallery in this category:
    http://www.powwo...
    06-21-2006, 09:18 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X