• Show
Clear All

• Quit Date?

Grrrr typo city
    Last edited by Asmajol; 04-01-2009, 12:01 PM. Reason: Typo

My start date says quit date, Must have been When i Quit Being a Looser
    Cuz i Became a member of the site

Comment

Paul is going to have us walking around in circles and talking to ourselves before today is over.... LAUGH OUT LOUD (good grief I almost could not spell that)
      Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

Also, I DO know how to spell YOU.

Comment

I know that I did not type the word square in that post I know that I typed C.I.R.C.L.E......

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

square.

Ding dang! Yuo are right! I typed O and it came out angular.

Comment

ok We'll be walking in a O and talking to ourselves before the day is out.... Is it just me or can ya hear Paul laughing at us???

Comment

I know and Dont even think about trying to Edit today. FOr April Fools DAy Powwows.com has a mind of its own.

I edited 20 billion times and it wouldnt edit. I had to change the words completely. It kept saying i quit being a looser since i quitted powwows.com
                Joined didnt work, started didnt work

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

I think that I hear laughing in the carolinas....

Comment

The Phantom April Foolery STrikes again, this time adding entire phrases! I just Private messaged a reply and
                    No i cant do this, no dont know what i want. Nothing.
                    Mysteriously appeared!

I mean i know im a basket case but not a pessimist!

Comment

omg I wonder what else has gone through on PM's and stuff....

Paul, is it almost time for you to free us from this evil tom foolery???

Comment

im totally lost . . . so is this the quitting thread or am i joining something i have no idea about

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.