downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloads

I have a question how do I delete a file that has already been downloaded. I bought a computer and their is a bunch of crap on it that I now want to delete...Please HELP!!
    "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

umm anyone? please :(

I would really really really really appreicate it. :Angel:
    "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

Comment

Since you didn't say, I assuming you running some version of Windows.So I give you the Windows version. Go to my Computer - double click, then to Control Panel-double click. Go to add/remove software,and see if what you want to delete is there. If it is, click on it once, and it will highlight and click on the change/remove button and follow the directions as they pop up.

If they not there, close out and go back to my computer into Drive C (this be your hard drive).Go to program files and see if what you want to delete is there. When you find it right click and a popup will appear with several options, go to delete and double click on delete and that should do it. Hope that helps.:D

Comment

ooh thank you soo much i'll do that when I get home....Thanks :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X