Tweeting from your phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweeting from your phone

How would you update to Twitter from your phone? My device (LG eNV) isn't supported, but I don't really care about RECEIVING updates, just want to keep my followers (mostly spammers) updated.

Is there a way to send a text and have it update your Tweets? Twitter's help is not very helpful.
    ...it is what it is...

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    How would you update to Twitter from your phone? My device (LG eNV) isn't supported, but I don't really care about RECEIVING updates, just want to keep my followers (mostly spammers) updated.

Is there a way to send a text and have it update your Tweets? Twitter's help is not very helpful.
    Can you install apps on it? For example on the iPhone there are tons of programs to do that.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Remember if you tweet about a pow wow, include #pwscoop in your tweet.

It will show up here:

PowWowScoop.com - Get the latest info about Pow Wows across Indian Country

Or do #powwowname also!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

yeah I need to find out how to update my twitter from my cell too!!! I got a phone that will darn near fly the space shuttle (no not an IPhone) and I'd like to use it for more than texting...

**** update I figured it out.. :) you send it via a regular text to the number that you get your updates from on your text on your phone... soooooooo easy!!!
        Last edited by steelemagnolia63; 07-17-2009, 04:37 PM.
        Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

That's cool. I guess I need a new phone cuz they won't send me updates. Maybe I'll get one for my birthday.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Now it's saying my phone will get updates. I can't wait! I'm going to be offline for about a week and hate to miss that much tweeting.

IT WORKED!! And I have an EASY number to remember.

THANKS!! Your awesome!
            Last edited by wyo_rose; 07-20-2009, 01:24 PM.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

cool isn't it.... :)
              Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

It is SO COOL! Now I just have to figure out the other features of twitter and I'll be good.
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X