• Show
Clear All

• Delete Powwows.com account ?

. . . . . . help ?

Originally posted by CicelyThomas View Post
    . . . . . . help ?
    why would you want to do that?

Comment

just don't come to pws dot com. easy peasy. sign out. forget ur password.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

The problem is you can not delete, not even Administrator or Moderators could not delete your profile or posts. It is the same on my Deaf forum when someone want to delete the whole thing, both profile and posts. That is impossible. So the profile and posts get stuck. The Moderators can only remove some posts if there is bad things that should not have mentioned on the forum. You just going to have to let it go at that. Sorry that you are not satisfy with your posts. You just have to have thick skin to take the harsh criticism. If you decide to leave, then take care of yourself.
        Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Singing Otter
          Pet Rules
          by Singing Otter
          hehehe I thought this was kinda funny

Pet Rules to be posted Very Low on the refrigerator door - preferably at nose-height.

Dear Dogs and Cats,

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please...
          08-29-2006, 07:16 PM
        • ¤~Lady Dancer Boo~¤
          need pc help!!
          by ¤~Lady Dancer Boo~¤
          I'm having a problem here. I was told that I have viruses that are not being picked up by my ani virus stuff. Well I called Gateway and that is what they told me. So the dude said I can't wipe my system clean that I need to purchase their gateway answers and they can help me. ( $199 for a year. ) or...
          10-22-2005, 01:10 PM
        • dad
          rights
          by dad
          if you going to dance southern cloth you should get the rights from the people where it stated from. you should find out about it and get the right to do it. most people out there not from oklahome don't have the right to do it. you know who you are and you should be a shame of your self. the pattern...
          02-25-2002, 04:20 AM
        • TsiyaGeyaWillis
          Pet Lovers Manifesto
          by TsiyaGeyaWillis
          Pet Lovers Manifesto

- When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions with each other so there are still two of you in the way.

- The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note,...
          04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
        • _wuliechsin_
          White paint by the eyes
          by _wuliechsin_
          I have recently noticed that some dancers have a thin white paint line, by there eyes. Dose that represent something? I heard if you were headman or headwoman dancer, you were allowed to have it. I do not know if that is true or not? So please forgive my ignorance. Thank you.
          05-20-2006, 03:02 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X