Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film 'native puppy love" help!

Hi!
    My name is Juliette. I am in a film class, and for a new project, I am using one of A Tribe Called Red's songs! I am making a music video, and I would like to ask for some help!
    If you live in the Southernmost part of North Carolina (near charlotte), and you would like to be in the video, and/or you have any pow wow clothing (male or female) that you wouldn't mind being in the video for use, then contact me!
    I am filming in a forest, at an old rock that some of our ancestors used for trade, scouting and locating. Very rad spot.
    If you have anything that could help me, let me know!!
    Peace & Love

Originally posted by JACO View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Juliette. I am in a film class, and for a new project, I am using one of A Tribe Called Red's songs! I am making a music video, and I would like to ask for some help!
    If you live in the Southernmost part of North Carolina (near charlotte), and you would like to be in the video, and/or you have any pow wow clothing (male or female) that you wouldn't mind being in the video for use, then contact me!
    I am filming in a forest, at an old rock that some of our ancestors used for trade, scouting and locating. Very rad spot.
    Peace & Love
    Anything with the word "puppy" will only conjure up jokes about "puppy soup." Be ready to start feeding the hungry folk.
    Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
      Anything with the word "puppy" will only conjure up jokes about "puppy soup." Be ready to start feeding the hungry folk.
      BTW, do you why there aren't any professional native golfers?

Somehow, they can't seem to get past the first dog leg.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by JACO View Post
          Hi!
          Peace & Love
          The southernmost part of North Carolina is probably Bird Island near Little River Inlet.

Check with Metrolina Indian Center or Indian Trail Indian Center.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X