Akismet Key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• curiousity
    I'm new to the powwow and have started my journey. Please advise.
    by curiousity
    I have just stepped back onto the journey that I began almost twenty years ago. I am attending my first gathering of Storytellers and will in the spring attend my first Powwow ever. For a wedding gift I received a choker from my husband and would like to wear it to the gathering of Storytellers, but...
    11-15-2004, 06:33 PM
  • Zotigh
    New hyperlinks within our message text.
    by Zotigh
    Just got caught off-guard by a blue hyperlink within a post I was reading. I thought that the poster had put a link in their message on purpose for us to follow and get more info on what they were talking about. I clicked on it, and it sent me to an advertisement of some hotel.

07-02-2004, 12:57 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Sewing questions.......
    by Mato Winyan
    Ok..... a couple quick questions. First off..... I need this done in less than two weeks............... HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT?????

Got that out of my system....... so here's the other ones...

I'm doing this dress in crepe satin...
    07-28-2006, 12:27 PM
  • butterflypulse
    applique on shawl...please help
    by butterflypulse
    I am new to using applique...sort of. I've done small applique pieces before, but that was more like quilt-like applique, if you know what I mean. I stitched it down but I didn't embroider around the design. I've been contemplating my new set for probably about half a year now, sketching and playing...
    10-29-2003, 01:24 PM
  • Suzizila
    OOoh, I've Got Double Vision
    by Suzizila
    Hi All!

I've been beading up a storm lately, working on leggings during beading demos at a local museum, especially when the manager said I could bead there anytime. I'm usually working in natural light, beading as long as I can, until my eyes tell me it's time to stop.
    Then I...
    11-05-2012, 12:10 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X