Need help....ntoskrnl.exe using too much disk usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help....ntoskrnl.exe using too much disk usage

I am having a problem with my HDD/windows I guess. The process ntoskrnl.exe is always writing/reading at full 100%. I tried disabling superfetch, Windows notification, Cortana. Tried everything I found on the internet. Nothing worked. Whenever there’s a disk use like copying files, IDM merging the process ntoskrnl use half of the disk sometimes full and the other process uses the half. Sometimes in idle, it goes to 100% disk usage. My HDD is brand new and it was a new Windows installation. Checked the HDD, there’s no issue there. Please help me solve this. Thanks

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mato Winyan
    My yearly Thanksgiving......
    by Mato Winyan
    Those of you that have been around for awhile know that every year around this time I give thanks for being clean and sober. It will be 23 yrs on the 24th and I just want to put some positivity out there for a change.

Also, what most of you don't know is, this year I have more of a reason...
    11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
  • OLChemist
    Help with feather trim
    by OLChemist
    I need some help. I have always used ermine fur to trim feathers. However, I am trying my hand at the shingled trim work with florettes. I put the ermine on at the end and it looks -- uh -- weird. Sort of like my New York Auntie's poodle on a bad hair day. HELP!

Much Thanks,
    12-20-2002, 11:53 PM
  • alamosaurus
    Bad Knee(s)
    by alamosaurus
    I have occasional problems with both knees. Last Saturday, I
    went on a 4-mile hike in the local mountains (around L.A.). This
    time it was the turn of my RIGHT knee to act up. (Last time it
    was the left.) It became very stiff and painful to bend. I had
    trouble getting...
    03-19-2004, 11:56 PM
  • ingrambead
    Arthritis?
    by ingrambead
    I see on another thread that Miraposa says she has arthritis. So do I! How about any of you other beaders? I always thought the worst thing that could happen to a beader besides blindness would be arthritis. I got hit with it on my birthday this year in June. I know another beader with it too....
    08-24-2002, 03:06 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    I'm offically wired! >
    by Annie Fawn
    Atleast that what my friends are saying now. I've had some serious back problems recently and my doctor set me with a ten's machine to help the pain. It's portable electro therapy and works wonders! The wiring part is the electrodes are attached to a portable hand held control that you can attach to...
    02-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X