Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't logout....

anyone else having this problem?
    I hit "Logout" and it brings me back to my Gathering page with Oji_Flava still online. Hmmm.

Me too, Flave.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

:D Well ain't this better than not being able to login?:D :devil \

Now if you got Windows, do your thing and Delete Cookies,Delete Files, and Clear History. Now when on board
      go to usercp at top and click. go to edit options and at bottom of page click on reset field and then click submit.

Also how you getting on board-AOL or thru Internet Explorer?And did this just start doing this ?

Comment

Well, I am still 'logged' in @ my aunties place....maybe one day it will logout. It doesn't happen on my computer @ home, just hers.

Comment

I can log out if I delete the cookies and all that. Wow the download in galleries is working now :D
          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

yea that's happened to me too... i had to clear my cookies

kinna like what redwolf said... go to tools> internet options> delete cookies> delete files> delete all offline content> clear history

then when u open ur internet browser click on the history icon and delete all days of your online activity... this should clear you & logg you out.
            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X