Powwows session keeps timing out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powwows session keeps timing out!!

Help!!!!!!!! Why do I keep getting logged out of powwows??? It's starting to get annoying. I log on... browse around the Virtual Gathering area... and next thing you know... I don't see any threads anymore........ soooooooooooo I have to log in AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. I have used both Netscape and IE. Both end up the same. My powwows session won't keep me logged in. Anyone else having this problem???
    :Cry
    You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

ok, could be due to several things. First you on windows clear you cookies, Delete files and clear history under Internet options.
    Now you on dialup, or DSL what? Could unfortunately have a slow connection, and have seen DSL have certain Issues.Also you could be hitting server at real busy times. try at times
    that not peak times(real early morning,real late night) to see if that better.If we know more maybe we can offer more advice.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WhoMe
      Tourism vs. Powwows.
      by WhoMe
      Many state tourism bureaus are wanting to include Indian powwows in their calendar of events. This would mean non Indian tourists are officially welcomed to attend the listed powwows.

Sometimes this is a win-win situation for the larger "mega powwows." These mega powwows actually...
      05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
    • WhoMe
      Handicap at Powwows
      by WhoMe
      Are you handicapped or a caretaker for someone who is?

Do the powwows you go to make adequate provisions for the handicapped?

Are most powwows financially able to provide handicapped accommodations?
      02-09-2009, 10:46 AM
    • chirapachegurl
      For Natives in the military and others with good advice
      by chirapachegurl
      I was wondering if there are any of you who are in the military and are still able to go to all the powwows that you want to attend. I've been in the military now for a little over 2 years and i find it hard to go to powwows that are out of state. The mentality around here is, "Country first...
      08-18-2006, 10:33 AM
    • TacO5000
      Upcomming Oklahoma powwows
      by TacO5000
      Hey all the southern NDNz... I was wondering if yall could let me know, or anybody else know, about up coming powwows in and around Oklahoma. I look at the up comming events, but I hardly ever see OK powwows. I know there is many more than what is listed(ITS OKLAHOMA DAMNIT). I usually hear about them...
      03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
    • eap7
      PowWows.com Princess Blog Updated and Upcoming Powwows
      by eap7
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the princess blog. Check it out for reports and pictures of my latest travels representing you all at various powwows!

http://www.powwows.com/info/?cat=9

Also, several people have been asking what powwows I'm going to next....
      08-02-2007, 11:33 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X