Enlisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RestlessN8iv
    O.o
    by RestlessN8iv
    As many of you probably know, I am a student in his second year of college. One of my credit requirements is a history course where from day one, we began discussing pre-Columbian America.

There, I got a good earful of such historic gyms as:

-Just as the settlers...
    02-08-2013, 11:42 PM
  • Mac
    Not so much a question.
    by Mac
    Hello all…
    I had come across this forum roughly around 3 years ago or thereabouts and periodically read the odd thread or two out of curiosity.

To use that old cliché, the internet is an amazing place for bringing people together who otherwise would never find it possible to...
    08-09-2019, 04:29 AM
  • CrimsonHalo
    Truths for the Mature
    by CrimsonHalo
    Some things to make you giggle!

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back...
    11-20-2010, 11:09 AM
  • Tehan
    spanking
    by Tehan
    Unless you are being attacked,and are defending yourself,you do not have the right to strike another human being period!
    This is exactly why this society is as sick as it is........No excuse........Take a childs priviliges and be firm on it ....teach them well, the childrens hell................
    02-21-2004, 11:00 AM
  • tohani
    To Start Again
    by tohani
    Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
    03-25-2008, 03:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X