Military Channel Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Channel Commercial

I just seen a commercial for the new Military Channel last night and was quite offended by it. I forget how the commercial started but during it these words were came up...."Fewer Tribal Councils, More Explosions", then they showed aircrafts bombing areas. Anyone, what is you point of view on this? For me I was really upset about this because there is a Air Force Military Base about 100 miles from where I live and they have been using our land...what is left anyways, to use as part of their practice area. By doing this they have been killing off our native plants and animals. The "sonic booms/bombs" are terrible as well. They literally make the windows on our homes rattle around. There also have been times when the pilots would fly fo low that we could see the pilot. This is just crazy! I could go on and on about this because lots has happened over the years. Does this happen on any other reservations?
    Last edited by ElderberryEyes; 03-30-2005, 03:17 PM.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever.
    Live as if you'll die today."
    ~James Dean~

Tribal Councils? Maybe Survivor?
    ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

Originally posted by ElderberryEyes
      ..."Fewer Tribal Councils, More Explosions", then they showed aircrafts bombing areas.
      LMFAO!!! Should have dropped more bombs so it wouldn't have been so tough on my boys and I when we came thru.......LMFAO!!!!!
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

I guess the government is running out of soldiers. Everyone is cathcing on to them.

Lets create a Military Channel. American kids love TV and have to emulate EVERYTHING they see on it.

More of them will enlist and we can invade another country to keep American minds busy while the government gets richer and we get poorer.

If Bush had the power, he would send 8 year olds to Iraq.
        There are 2 types of people in the world...
        Really stupid people who think they are smart
        and
        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

There already is a Military Channel. Check your local listings.
          ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

yeah that sounds like that survivor show ...."tribal councils"...

Comment

The show is making fun of the Survivor show...I've seen it a few times myself.
              sigpic
              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob
                I guess the government is running out of soldiers. Everyone is cathcing on to them.

Lets create a Military Channel. American kids love TV and have to emulate EVERYTHING they see on it.

More of them will enlist and we can invade another country to keep American minds busy while the government gets richer and we get poorer.

If Bush had the power, he would send 8 year olds to Iraq.
                Yeah, they'd probably start with the white dudes who act like NDN's cuz they have good tracking skills and can skin an animal like a pro........LOL!!
                sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Now I'm going to have to check out this channel. A new survivor to watch! :-)
                  "Dream as if you'll live forever.
                  Live as if you'll die today."
                  ~James Dean~

Comment

50cal - There is one way to gete rid of them. Plus if they have shapeshifting powers they can go undetected.
                    There are 2 types of people in the world...
                    Really stupid people who think they are smart
                    and
                    Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Lol!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I have watched the channel a few times now and think its pretty good. I like the History Channel as well for the segment, "Mail Call", with R. Lee Ermey. He is a character and then some!!! Semper Fi!!!

I think all this crying around about being "politically correct" is getting out of hand. Take a chill pill, and then take a knee and drink some water, look at your map and get your bearing and move out.
                        sigpic
                        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X