Ok Here I Know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Here I Know....

i know i'm only 13 but yeah i have an opinion too!!!!! It pisses me off when i think about the war I HATE WAR you may call me a friggin' hippie but i don't gave a cracker i dunno it may be because so many of my friends are dieing or leaving and it seems like sometimes everyone has left me and doesn't care but i just hate the thought of ppl dieing ppl killing its freakin' stupid if i had the power to do this i would i would make everyone LOVE and not hate it says in the bible 'Love thy neighbor' AND i would make it so everyone was happy and noone had to work they could be with their families and we could live they way we want take me for ex. i wish i could live in a tipi with the one guy i love and be by a river and just....to be with him

maybe i'm crazy i unno it's just after so many friends kill themselves or others and after so many ppl i love being mistreated or hurt it starts to really piss this kid off

Everyone has their limit with pain and depression. I'm wayyyyy passed that limit. I need to go to a flippin' powwow....
    powwowgirl4life
    A nobody.
    Last edited by powwowgirl4life; 05-01-2005, 06:19 AM.
    WHO I AM

You might want to check out DEUS's thread called "DEUS needs you!" She is doing a paper on the subject of suicides. She is looking for stories from ndn's about people they know trying or actually commiting suicide. Here is the link:
    DEUS needs you!
    ~pathwalker~
    PowWows.com Addicts
    Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 05-01-2005, 04:27 PM.
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

You do have a right to say what you want, Freedom of Speech baby. But it took battles and wars so you could say what you want in this country. It seems to me, you are mad at your friends instead of the war, well your friends are old enough to see the recruiter and sign on the dotted line and finalize it with raising his/her right hand. MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) gives each individual several chances to change your mind, so your friends decisions are for their own good. I left and served my country, because I got tired of the rez, even if it meant leaving my friends and family.

You say you would like to meet a nice man and stay in a tipi, be loved and live happy ever after? Sounds like your man left and joined the military? Or are you having relationship problems and blaming it on the war? I dunno, you sound kind of iffy to me. Sorry to ask so much questions, but your thread sounds like you need to talk to someone. I finished my two tours of duty, I'm fine, maybe a chip on the shoulder, but we all know joining the military means you might lose your life, that's a chance you gamble with.

I support the war efforts, because kids like you in Iraq now go to school and get a chance at a democratic government instead of being killed of not paying taxes, joining a militia, or even being a sex slave. That's reality of war in foreign countries. We go there to liberate and help these people in dire need, I know it's not all peaches and cream from what you hear on the news, I'm sure you are hurt by they killings and wish for peace, but there's no peace without war, that we know. It seems to me, force for peace is what it takes for the world to understand to keep terrorists from invading our country. I really don't give a rat's *** what people may say about the US military and the effects of our doings, but all I know is seeing a young child in a foreign country get a chance at a new life, makes me proud of serving my country.

13 years of age? There's a nearest recruiters office down the road, why don't you see what they got to say, you might reconsider??
      Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

uh well one no my man didn't join...yet and he won't....cause i said so lol and two i will NEVER serve this 'USA' because of the way they treat Native Americans
        have you HEARD some of the stories about the goverment not willing to help an elder Native pay for meds when she lives by herself and is too old to work
        i AM how ever very proud of the ones who do serve because they help others to freedom
        but i will not serve for someone that treats my people like bufalo poo
        and three i was just mad at the fact that alot of friends are dieing/killing (not in the military)
        WHO I AM

Comment

Originally posted by powwowgirl4life
          uh well one no my man didn't join...yet and he won't....cause i said so lol and two i will NEVER serve this 'USA' because of the way they treat Native Americans
          have you HEARD some of the stories about the goverment not willing to help an elder Native pay for meds when she lives by herself and is too old to work
          i AM how ever very proud of the ones who do serve because they help others to freedom
          but i will not serve for someone that treats my people like bufalo poo
          and three i was just mad at the fact that alot of friends are dieing/killing (not in the military)
          You make no sense to me child. Like I said, you have a right to your opinion. What is your ideal concern? The way the government is treating Native Americans as a whole or in the military? I don't get it. This is what I know of the Veteran's Administration kid. If you are a veteran, you have the right to file for disabliity and receive help from the hospitals. If you fail to fill out paperwork or show up to scheduled appointments, well how are they going to help you, if you don't help yourself? If you say this woman is by herself and is too old to work, why don't you see about helping her? Where does she live, do you know her? I've know many veterans who seek help from the Vet Administration and receive run arounds or red tape, but the key word is to "keep trying".

If you friends are dying or killing others NOT IN THE MILITARY, what does that have to do with the government? It seems to me you and your friends have issues, seek help child.

When a veteran exits the military from active duty, they are told about their benefits. They don't come to your doorstep and give it to you. The veteran has to ask and apply for them. It takes months and even years to get approved in some cases. But if you know of a veteran who needs help like that woman, why don't you help her.

Thanks for your thread, it brings light into the some issues on veteran benefits.

Echo4Tango

Comment

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HANGING AROUND THE WRONG KIND OF PEOPLE!
            **jdazmum** has some good advice, you should consider it.
            ~pathwalker~
            PowWows.com Addicts
            Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 05-04-2005, 03:17 AM.
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

that lady lives in AZ somewhere or else i would help her
              WHO I AM

Comment

Hopefully....you will grow up one day....and see that Jdazmum was trying to help you...and has given much to her nation...and seems to be a great person with a mature outlook. Things look a hell of a lot different when you actually get out in to the world..there is no doubt that this nation has much to answer for in how they treat MANY people...not just natives...but I don't see where treating good advice in this manner, as you have done...is going to improve the situation any...
                my two cents...feel free to be flippant about this too...
                C

Comment

holay...how many youngins on this site...gonna hafta watch my mouth..lol.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                  When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Let me get my bullwhip out! *************or the tree branch instead...........

or maybe just the whole damn tree..............ayeee.

Comment

Originally posted by **jdazmum**
                      Let me get my bullwhip out! *************or the tree branch instead...........

or maybe just the whole damn tree..............ayeee.
                      LMAO!!!! this sounds good.........can I be next?????
                      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

so much for maturity!!!!!!
                        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Just mess it up, grown up talk!!!! LOL!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X