No announcement yet.

Has U.S. Threatened to Vaporize Mecca?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has U.S. Threatened to Vaporize Mecca?

Do you think nuking Mecca is a good response if the U.S. is ever attacked again?

Has U.S. threatened
    to vaporize Mecca?
    Intelligence expert says nuke option is reason bin Laden has been quiet

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Why hasn't Osama bin Laden's terror network executed an attack on U.S. soil since 9-11?

Simple, says Dr. Jack Wheeler, creator of an acclaimed intelligence website dubbed "the oasis for rational conservatives": The U.S. has threatened to nuke the Muslim holy city of Mecca should the terror leader strike America again.

On his website, To the Point, Wheeler explains how the Bush administration has identified the potential of wiping Mecca off the map as bin Laden's ultimate point of vulnerability – the Damoclean Sword hanging over his head.

"Israel … recognizes that the Aswan Dam is Egypt's Damoclean Sword," writes Wheeler. "There is no possibility whatever of Egypt's winning a war with Israel, for if Aswan is blown, all of inhabited Egypt is under 20 feet of water. Once the Israelis made this clear to the Egyptians, the possibility of any future Egyptian attack on Israel like that of 1948, 1967, and 1972 is gone."

Wheeler says talk of bin Laden's Damoclean Sword has infiltrated the Beltway.

Writes Wheeler in his members-only column: "There has been a rumor floating in the Washington ether for some time now that George Bush has figured out what Sword of Damocles is suspended over Osama bin Laden's head. It's whispered among Capitol Hill staffers on the intel and armed services committees; White House NSC (National Security Council) members clam up tight if you begin to hint at it; and State Department neo-cons love to give their liberal counterparts cardiac arrhythmia by elliptically conversing about it in their presence.

"The whispers and hints and ellipses are getting louder now because the rumor explains the inexplicable: Why hasn't there been a repeat of 9-11? How can it be that after this unimaginable tragedy and Osama's constant threats of another, we have gone over three years without a single terrorist attack on American soil?"

Available only to subscribers of To the Point, Wheeler ends his column by explaining the effectiveness of the Mecca threat.

"Completely obliterating the terrorists' holiest of holies, rendering what is for them the world's most sacred spot a radioactive hole in the ground is retribution of biblical proportions – and those are the only proportions that will do the job.

"Osama would have laughed off such a threat, given his view that Americans are wussies who cut and run after a few losses, such as Lebanon in 1983 and Somalia in 1993. Part of Bush's rationale for invading Afghanistan and Iraq – obviously never expressed publicly – was to convince Osama that his threat to nuke Mecca was real. Osama hates America just as much as ever, but he is laughing no more."

Wheeler says bin Laden is "playing poker with a Texas cowboy holding the nuclear aces," so there's nothing al-Qaida could do that could come remotely close to risking obliterating Mecca.

Writes Wheeler: "So far, Osama has decided not to see if GW is bluffing. Smart move."

I seriously don't think America would go and nuke Mecca, hell no. Mecca is the holiest sight to Muslims. That is Muslims all over the world, not just Osama. Osama knows and his second in command just aired yesterday, threatened the U.S. and U.K. more attacks. President Bush's firm belief in the War in Iraq, stands strong. We won't pull out of Iraq until that country can defend itself, even if Osama attacks America again. We will never stop Isalmic fundamentalists. They will continue hating Americans and it's allies for eternity. Isarael has it's own nukes too. If anyone were to invade and Isarael is to lose it's country, their grand plan is to take out Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Iran, all the surrounding countries. I can't remember the name of that project, but I did some reading on that issue. When I find the name for it, I'll be sure to post it. That same plan also holds true for Iran too. Besides I don't think President Bush can abuse his power as President by nuking Mecca. The People of the United States wouldn't allow that. If we were to catch Osama, there will always be another following his footsteps. They are crazy, willing to die for Allah. I think Mohammed just suffered dillusions (a theory), and people in ancient times took it as him being a prophet. There's many directions to go with this story, but President Bush nukking Mecca is a far cry from reality.
    Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

I do hope that you are right but if Los Angeles is hit with a WMD. I'd sure hope that Mecca is vaporized. This is just wishful thinking and I apologize to the Muslims of this board.

Comment

Won't happen

Bush has already been criticized for instigating a 'war' based on fictitious WMD. Does he want a Holy War? Is our beef with Muslims in general because of their religion?

Firstly, you have your extremists in every group; among some Israeli's and American observant Jews the Jewish Defense League (JDL) has gained the same reputation as the Irish Republcan Army (IRA) in furthering extreme Zionist political views that include removal and extermination of non-Jews living in Palestine. So, the fact that there is Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda is a given.

Were our government to bomb Mecca, it would be indefensible. We aren't talking Hiroshima here; we are talking about something far worse and I consider Hiroshima, or at least Nagasaki (the second H bomb dropped) to be overkill--yes, pun intended. Bombing Mecca would eliminate Bush's ability to promote peace in any part of the world, let alone the Middle East. It would be attacking the religion, not the 'cell' of terrorists that have attacked Democracy the only way they know how. The only response bombing Mecca would elicit would be the reciprocal bombing of The Vatican in Rome, the National Cathedral in Washington DC, the Cathedral in London, etc.

The day an idiot bombs Mecca will be the beginning of the end and fulfill the prophecies that say the end of the world will be perpetrated by the acts of someone or some group from the Middle East. We might as well say our prayers and kiss our A*S*S goodbye. Lastly, George hasn't always been the brightest bulb in the package but he's not stupid enough to do something like this. And, besides, he would have to have the approval of Congress and I think those guys and gals want to stay employed in their 'prestigious jobs' for as long as they can milk it...
        Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

What about if we just dropped some pig feces on Mecca instead?

However, posing a tangible threat to the Ka'aba might work. If you threatened to bomb it and the holy mosque with bombs filled with pig-****, that would really get the *******s worrying. For one thing, someone would have to become enormously contaminated, forever, cleaning the place up. For another, they'd be in a real quandary..."Gee whiz, I really need to worship this place, and go to it physically, but ...it's been desecrated with pig ****! ...What to do, ..What to do?? They’d probably grant some special dispensation to get some infidels in there just long enough to scrub off the pig **** and get it purified enough for them to use it again, at which time they would reassert the ban on infidels. But even though the stench of the pig manure is gone, they would always remember the horror of seeing their sacred place bathed in pig cah-cah and they'd really think twice about pissing anyone off again.

Then, you warn them..."This time, pig ****, next time, plutonium, ...your choice!" From time to time, when there are skirmishes or minor uprisings, deliver another pig-**** bomb to serve as a reminder. And, if something big happens after that, then you nuke them.

Comment

Holy Hell!!!!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! QSW
            that was the funniest thing i've read in a long time....i think that is a good idea....you should set foreign policies.....
            i sprayed coffee on my self. that girl in the link has a nice shirt.
            Last edited by Thumper; 08-06-2005, 10:12 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN!!!
            if i could change i would, take back the pain i would. retrace every wrong move that i made i would. stand up and take the blame i would. i would take all my shame to the grave
            KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!
            WHAT'S 5'8 200lbs and HARD ALL OVER?
            how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
            HONOR THY CHILDREN

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper
              THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! QSW
              that was the funniest thing i've read in a long time....i think that is a good idea....you should set foreign policies.....
              i sprayed coffee on my self. that girl in the link has a nice shirt.
              I wanted to buy one of those shirts. Couldn't read the fine print, so had to get real close.

Damn old age!

Wazzup Thumper?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

It was a Colorado Congressman who said it first.

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A Colorado congressman told a radio show host that the U.S. could "take out" Islamic holy sites if Muslim fundamentalist terrorists attacked the country with nuclear weapons.

Rep. Tom Tancredo made his remarks Friday on WFLA-AM in Orlando, Florida. His spokesman stressed he was only speaking hypothetically.

Talk show host Pat Campbell asked the Littleton Republican how the country should respond if terrorists struck several U.S. cities with nuclear weapons.

"Well, what if you said something like -- if this happens in the United States, and we determine that it is the result of extremist, fundamentalist Muslims, you know, you could take out their holy sites," Tancredo answered.

"You're talking about bombing Mecca," Campbell said.

"Yeah," Tancredo responded.

The congressman later said he was "just throwing out some ideas" and that an "ultimate threat" might have to be met with an "ultimate response."

Spokesman Will Adams said Sunday the four-term congressman doesn't support threatening holy Islamic sites but that Tancredo was grappling with the hypothetical situation of a terrorist strike deadlier than the September 11, 2001, attacks.

"We have an enemy with no uniform, no state, who looks like you and me and only emerges right before an attack. How do we go after someone like that?" Adams said.

"What is near and dear to them? They're willing to sacrifice everything in this world for the next one. What is the pressure point that would deter them from their murderous impulses?" he said.

Tancredo is known in the House for his tough stand on immigration.

Mohammad Noorzai, coordinator of the Colorado Muslim Council and a native of Afghanistan, said Tancredo's remarks were radical and unrepresentative but that people in Tancredo's position need to watch their words when it comes to sacred religious sites and texts.

Comment

Leave it to a politician from Colorado to say something like that, I wasn't surprised. In the late 1800, politicians and military officers in Colorado were so determined to wipe out the Indians, the hate still remains.

Comment

Originally posted by **jdazmum**
                    Talk show host Pat Campbell asked the Littleton Republican how the country should respond if terrorists struck several U.S. cities with nuclear weapons.

"We have an enemy with no uniform, no state, who looks like you and me and only emerges right before an attack. How do we go after someone like that?" Adams said.
                    Right-e-o. Now we have this whole debate in context. The nuclear bombing of Mecca in retaliation for the nuclear bombing of US cities. That is a whole 'nuther' ballgame, as they say...I'm sure if another country used nuclear weapons against us and we were capable of responding, we would. Thing is, it isn't the terrorist, extremist groups that have the nukes, thank God. That is why they have had to rely on planes and suicide bombers. Don't you think they already would've, if they could've? I don't see any 'country' using a nuke on the U.S. Not even Korea or China. Nukes being highly volatile, require very careful handling. The clumsy behavior of terrorists, thus far doesn't bode well for them if they did try to obtain nukes. They'd probably take out themselves before they got anywhere near their intended target. Far more dangerous and a distinct possibility is the use of biochemicals. They could easily obtain Sarin and Anthrax, drop it in the New York subway and that would be that.

I included the second quote because I happen to think the statement doesn't just fit the context it is used in--referring to how the foreign terrorist blends in with his homeland civilian population--but should remind us that we have enough of our own loonies running around over here. It's the enemy you don't know about that is going to harm you. I was going to say we need to focus on these groups here in our own country...but then, the AFL-CIO would say these fine,upstanding American citizens were having their personal liberties taken away because they were prevented from following their suicidal compulsions and schizo, meglomanial need for power...gotta love this country....
                    Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

Comment

Angie...the AFLCIO is the American Federation (of) labor, and Congress of Industrial Organizations...a LABOR union!!! do you mean the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)? they are usually the ones more involved in litigation

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
                        Angie...the AFLCIO is the American Federation (of) labor, and Congress of Industrial Organizations...a LABOR union!!! do you mean the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)? they are usually the ones more involved in litigation
                        Sorry Colonah, a freudian slip if there ever was one--I hate labor unions!

I was just reading an article. The US, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Britain, France are known to have nukes. Israel and Iran may have but it is unconfirmed; North Korea says it does but it is unconfirmed. Of those confirmed to have nukes Pakistan and India have NOT signed the NPT or non-proliferation treaty having to do with possession of nukes and intent to use them. Countries known to have the ability include Australia, Indonesia, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Greece, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Japan, the Scandinavian countries, several other European and African countries including South Africa, Libya and Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
                          Sorry Colonah, a freudian slip if there ever was one--I hate labor unions!

I was just reading an article. The US, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Britain, France are known to have nukes. Israel and Iran may have but it is unconfirmed; North Korea says it does but it is unconfirmed. Of those confirmed to have nukes Pakistan and India have NOT signed the NPT or non-proliferation treaty having to do with possession of nukes and intent to use them. Countries known to have the ability include Australia, Indonesia, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Greece, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Japan, the Scandinavian countries, several other European and African countries including South Africa, Libya and Nigeria.
                          Dang! This only leaves Lithuania without capabilities!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

That's why I moved out of San Diego and LA area. It wouldn't surprise me if the west coast gets an attack. Everyone expects New York, but they could strike Seattle, San Francisco (rainbow city), LA, San Diego, Houston, Salt Lake, Dallas, Kansas City, any of the largest west coast areas.

Comment

Originally posted by **jdazmum**
                              That's why I moved out of San Diego and LA area. It wouldn't surprise me if the west coast gets an attack. Everyone expects New York, but they could strike Seattle, San Francisco (rainbow city), LA, San Diego, Houston, Salt Lake, Dallas, Kansas City, any of the largest west coast areas.
                              Since I live in the Los Angeles area and if by chance I am vaporized. Will somebody seek revenge for me? j/k

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.