Clear All

• Nishnawbe10
    replied
    HEY

WHERE IS THE WAR AT, LET ME AT THEM........:D

Leave a comment:

• Nooksak
    replied
    the worst part is if you ask me is this: They took back what they siad, i would have had alot more respect for there opnuiopn had they stated with it but instead they choose to retract it.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy11b
    Guest replied
    I don't care for the Dixie Chicks myself. not cause of what she said, but I can't stand country music. If she wants to say whats on her mind, then let her....

Ndnsoldierboy11b

1st MAR. DIV. MARINE CORPS 0311
    3RD MAR. DIV. MARINE CORPS 0311
    104TH DIV. ARMY RESERVE 11B
    25TH ID ( LI) ARMY ACTIVE DUTY 11B
    1OTH MTN. DIV.(LI)ARMY ACTIVE DUTY 11B

SEMPER FIDELIS TO THE FIGHTING FIFTH MARINES!!!!!!!!!

:army:------------- If you run, you'll only die tired.........

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    I voted for Gore also. & my friends & family did not bannish me, they were shocked!
    Did anyone listen to bush's speech yesterday?
    I noticed that he didn't pronounce nuclear correctly

Here is a web site that I find entertaining
    http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

Leave a comment:

• Ohontsia
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleCricket
    ...I personally feel that Maines and anyone else is free to say what she wants about our chief executive and people are free to criticize her and to boycott her work. And the Gov't. is not involved anywhere.;) Isn't it a little ironic that in Iraq she could be killed for expressing her views against a leader and here we are trying to kill her career for expressing her views about Bush?
    very good point.

Leave a comment:

• kunu_ahuska
    replied
    Texas executes ppl with less evidence all the time!! Why aren't they ASHAMED of that?

Leave a comment:

• TurtleWoman
    replied
    Unfortunately, when you are in a group of anything...school group, church group singing group...you are a representative of that group. Your actions or reactions to things, make you accountable to that group, so there is some responsibility in belonging to certain groups. It doesn't matter if you are doing right or wrong, people will connect you to the group you associated with, and hold them accountable too.

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    i agree that we all have the freedom of speech but there is responsibility of that and all of the freedoms here. what Natalie was aiming for was speaking for herself, somehow gave the impression that she was speaking for the group. because what she did, the whole group suffered.

Leave a comment:

• geronimo
    replied
    good points, little cricket!!!

the media also hypes this crap up!! they fuel it--and, you know how conservative the media has been lately--

anyone who thinks we don't have alterior motives over there is totally misinformed--do u know how many crazies there are out there just like hussein?? but, no, as long as someone does something for us or aligns to our interests we can let things slide-now hussein def needed to be dealt with-but, let me assure you---the USA is, 1st and foremost, for themselves and no one else-ex: just look at these billion dollar contracts these big companies are getting now to rebuild iraq---and the people want us out of iraq, it is so evident--would u feel pride in your country knowing someone came in and built it for you? like it was theirs and not yours?

and, i have seen and heard (and know some personally) parents and families of soldiers who do not support this war at all --but their sons and daughters serving understand that the 2 are separate---u can support the troops and not the war

Leave a comment:

• TurtleWoman
    replied
    It really has nothing to do with oil, this is a global economy now. Bush had to stick with what he declared, and give account for this country, or we'd have another Hitler. Saddam must be stopped, and his own people want him dead, what ever the cost. No one wants war. War is unfortunately necessary to keep freedom---if Saddam has his way there will be no "freedom" of anything---ask the girlfriend he made to sit in acid and fry to death as her skin pulled away from her bones--- as an example for not cheering for him loud enough when he walked down the street. Sorry for the graphics; I don't think some people get it.

Not meaning to make anybody mad, just the facts, as people I care about are fighting over there.

Leave a comment:

• Gache
    replied
    60 post about the dixie chicks huh one wonders about the state of americans today.

Everyone has the right to free speach and when you say something idiotic everyone else has the right to not like you.
    Thats part of free speach.

Since when did saying something and being criticized for it constitute suppression of free speech.

anyone is free to say anything and Im free to call that person a moron. Paul is free to take me off the website because its his powwows.com.

Thats what makes america so different.

By the way if you call Bush's policies imperilistic and evil basically the soldiers who are doing the job your calling them the same thing.

The soldiers know the difference and thats why so many have been upset by being called baby killers and such yet somehow these damn protesters support the troops? BS

Leave a comment:

• LittleCricket
    replied
    I find it interesting that people aren't turning of West Wing even though Martin Sheen has expressed his anti-war views more than once lately.???
    And there hasn't even been talk of boycotting Michael Moore's films after his remarks at the Oscars show. ??? Yet , now with the war on both professional pundits and everyday citizens continue to argue about the remarks made by the Chicks ???

I personally feel that Maines and anyone else is free to say what she wants about our chief executive and people are free to criticize her and to boycott her work. And the Gov't. is not involved anywhere.;) Isn't it a little ironic that in Iraq she could be killed for expressing her views against a leader and here we are trying to kill her career for expressing her views about Bush?

Leave a comment:

• DanceswithLightning
    replied
    Sorry one more thing, celeberties seem to think that most people care about what they think. Most of them are mindless puppets. The sheep will listen though. They only have the power that you give them.

Leave a comment:

• DanceswithLightning
    replied
    Things haven't changed much since Roman times. If you anger the mob you will be out. Its not a question of freedom of speech, it is a question of whether you want to be with or against the mob. Facing the war, the remark was a bad move. The boycott is on. Freedom of speech has many costs. Pay up.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Re: Celebs need to watch their backs...

Originally posted by santa_claus

Oh yeah, isn't the 11th Commandment in Texas "Thou shalt not slander a Bush..."
    it is dammit and I'm in the wrong state... grrrr

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X