Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted : Military Wife....

Seeking Military Wife
    F/T- Great Benefits!- Any where you hope NOT to be stationed!

Have you ever dreamed of devoting your every waking moment to your absent spouse for absolutely no recognition? Do you aspire to raise your children by yourself? Would you like to miss and worry about your husband constantly? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the job for you! Imagine it… waking each day anticipating your absolute solitude, no friends or relatives close by… just you, your many R&R babies, and your obnoxious neighbors. Benefits include small, run down base housing, low quality healthcare, Commissary/PX access, and best of all, you’ll have the Army so far up your *** you won’t even be able to breathe! Just like moving back in with good old mom and dad! Your husband will just LOVE the idiots in charge too! In addition to all of this, you will also qualify for military loans and you’re going to need it on your husband’s salary! If you have ever wanted your husband to simply go away for a while, this the career for you and you won’t even have to hassle with those silly divorce papers! No training, paid or otherwise is available at this time, however, other military wives are always available to tell you to that you will “get used to it” and to stop whining. If you are ready for your family to be at the mercy of government orders, come live the great life! The limits are endless!

Qualifications-

-No Exp Necessary!
    -Must be able to multi-task to the point of insanity.
    -Must possess the ability to suppress all true emotions and be supportive at all costs.
    -Must be willing to work triple time and receive no recognition or appreciation.
    -Must have the capacity to work well with other military wives who are always better than you in every
    aspect… yes, EVERY aspect!
    -Must have talent for giving the illusion that you are inexplicably/inhumanly strong AND completely selfless.
    College education/degree to go unutilized A BIG PLUS!
    -Must aspire to live without companionship and give up your own dreams.
    -Bible thumpers and holy rollers WELCOME!
    -Self esteem issues are REQUIRED (Military wives are not worth any type of small sacrifice, unlike hubby)
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

as a navy wife I have to say right on the money but oh so hillarious
    "canunpa wan ci ciaupi ca yanipiktelo" -ptehincala ska wi

Comment

I was just going to ask if this applies to the Navy but um ... well Tiki pretty much answered that. Should I be having second thoughts? LOL

Live. Love. Laugh.
      -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Comment

wow imagine if this was an actual personal ad.....I would be living the high life.....LOL!!!!
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Oneida Girt feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I have been a Navy wife for going on 8 years.

Comment

Ask me too......I've known many military wives out there.....LOL!!!...jk......but to let you know.....you will find out very quickly, there are some very bad apples out there.......Tiki probably knows what I am talking about, and although I joke about it.....I know for a fact what happens.....not all are like that.........
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha I know exactly what you are talking about 50cal.

Comment

You forgot the pack and move in short time. And don't forget that they have to be a perfect house keeper, so they can pass the white glove inspection on the base house that they are moving out of. Oh and of course they have to be able to keep records so that when they move and their children change schools again, they can pull up their shot and medical records in a minute.
                Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

and don't forget that in some commands our conduct males and breaks his career. and often we have to relive 10th grade over and over again.

Comment

Thanks Tiki ... the "M" word hasn't happened yet though. We are going to see if we survive his first long deployment before we start thinking about that. We have discussed off base housing. As for the rest I have no idea what you are talking about ... except I'm sure 50 wasn't really kidding about "knowing many military wives". I have sent his post to my man and we laughed about it and nit picked it as well. LOL

Live. Love. Laugh.
                    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Comment

don't do it ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
                      just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaGirl928 View Post
                        Thanks Tiki ... the "M" word hasn't happened yet though. We are going to see if we survive his first long deployment before we start thinking about that. We have discussed off base housing. As for the rest I have no idea what you are talking about ... except I'm sure 50 wasn't really kidding about "knowing many military wives". I have sent his post to my man and we laughed about it and nit picked it as well. LOL
                        I'm telling you chica.....I knew many who would no doubt lose the ring as soon as their man was on either the plane or boat getting deployed.....shoots many of them would be in the club that same night......so yeah, I wasn't kidding............LOL!!!!
                        Last edited by 50cal; 07-04-2008, 05:11 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shoot I believe that totally. My mom was a Military wife and my dad was deployed several times. And just after their divorce, HMMMM a man in a army uniform like my dad's showed up at our apartment and suddenly I was sent to bed.LMAO

Comment

psssst TT......I'm a Marine....but I'll let it slide this time.......LMAO!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                              psssst TT......I'm a Marine....but I'll let it slide this time.......LMAO!!!!
                              Hey 50, Pssst--come here, the thread is called "Wanted: Military Wife" not "Wanted: Marine Wife". Army, marine, navy, airforce--all Military.LMAO

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.