Clear All

• Saddam Hussein's Son Reported Killed

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ons/index.html

This is all over the news!
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

It has been confirmed that both Saddam Husseins sons were killed today.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

About time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all we gotta do is find their dear ol' dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tank: :rating10: :american: :army: :dancer: :guns: :clapping:
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but are they really dead, or is this a publicity ploy by an administration under seige.
        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

until they show the bodies. I doubt that it will be believed...especially by the people of Iraq.
          believe in yourself

Comment

This is probably why they're circulating actual photos of them, and are flying the bodies out of the country.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by kneegrow_native
              Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but are they really dead, or is this a publicity ploy by an administration under seige.
              Well, we can be conspiracy theorists together.

Hey, anyone hear about the Intl. weapon inspector that was suppose to testify against Blair and Bush about the false evidence they used to go to war. Well, they found him dead in his field near his house. Things that make you go, hhmmm....
              "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

I think this is all in ill taste! I cannot deny that those two sons were evil in its worst form, but if they are dead, let them be dead. We didn't like it when they tried to put up photos of our dead soldiers. As a matter of fact, it was against the Geneva Convention to do so.

Plus, for all the conspiracy theorists out there, those photos can easily be dismissed as doctored, or who's to say they are not photos of well-known look-alikes? Like I say, if they are dead, then just let it be. If for nothing else, set an example for other countries to follow.

Comment

I have to agree with ya on that Traci. However they have just realeced the pictures. Double set of standards if ya ask me.
                  I am only a mixed up purebreed mutt....1/8 Cherokee, 1 drop Shoshone, 1/16 German, 1/16 Irish, a handfull of unknown, and a few parts Hillbilly, mix and shake well...

Comment

Although I was opposed to our getting involved in Iraq (I think
                    Saddam Insane could have been removed by the Iraqi people
                    with a little bit of help--just a little bit--from us), I don't think
                    they are any great loss to humanity. No would Saddam Insane
                    be if someone offs him. In fact--good riddance!
                    alamosaurus

Comment

Well - the photos are graphic and are on every news station - unfortunately, because of the wrath of evil that these men placed on the people of Iraq, they felt it necessary to show their very graphic dead bodies.

I want to puke .... they are disgusting - I feel like we are living in the times of John Dillinger and other gangsters - where the authorities have to show these people can no longer bring harm to anyone - still pretty unbelievable......:wall:

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Yeah, I had the TV on this morning and I was across the room, and BAM--there were the photos! I had to get my *** across the room and turn the TV off before my baby could see it. Luckily he was in the other room. :Yell

Comment

They should slice their peanuts off both them basturd :!devil!: :!devil!: brothers and shove them in their mouths for a photo-graphic moment Say Cheese :Mad
                          Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Still nothing

sheee; still no front cover news photos of those two basterds with a mouth full of their peanuts.
                            Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X