• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police force vets to lick ground...

Lawsuit: Police forced vets to lick ground

The Associated Press
    Posted : Wednesday Nov 26, 2008 13:59:29 EST

MADISON, Wis. — Two Iraq war veterans allege in a federal lawsuit they were forced by small-town Wisconsin police officers to lap up what was thought to be urine.
    Wisconsin National Guardsmen Anthony Anderson and Robert Schiman filed the suit against the city of Wisconsin Dells, its police chief and three officers last week in U.S. District Court in Madison.
    The guardsmen, both of whom have served two tours of duty in Iraq, were in the Dells for weekend training. Two police officers stopped them in the early morning of June 1.
    The suit says officers Wayne Thomas and Collin Jacobson accused the guardsmen of urinating in public and pointed out a wet spot in an alley that they thought was urine. The guardsmen denied having relieved themselves there.
    In order to prove that it was not their urine and avoid citations, the officers made Anderson and Schiman lick the ground, the lawsuit claims. Schiman also was made to eat a plant that was drenched in the liquid, it states.
    The lawsuit claims a third officer arrived at the scene and was told by Jacobson, “I can’t stop laughing. Wayne just made those two guys lick their own piss off the ground.”
    After both Anderson and Schiman licked the wet ground, Anderson was forced to do it again after one of the officers claimed he didn’t see it, the suit claims.
    The lawsuit states that Thomas, 19, was fired the same day as the incident and Jacobson, 20, was suspended for two weeks without pay. Both were limited term police officers.
    The lawsuit seeks $600,000 in compensatory and punitive damages for each of the guardsmen, along with other unspecified damages and costs.
    The suit alleges infliction of emotional distress; negligent hiring, training and supervision of Thomas and Jacobson; false imprisonment and violation of the Constitutional and civil rights of Anderson and Schiman.
    City Attorney James Gerlach said Wednesday he had no comment on the suit.
    Thomas’ and Jacobson’s attorney, Jason Baltz, did not immediately return a phone message.
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Thats an atrocity! Would say more about iy but don't think i could hold back typing obscenities

Comment

sounds like ... this probably wasn't the first time these police officers did something along this line ... just the first time they were "caught." can probably bet alot of other people will be coming forward ...
      Watch your broken dreams...
      Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Those two young pieces of shyt (the cops) need their a$$ kicked and then made to lick up some real piss.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I know some Ga. cops/Vet's who would kick their arses for pulling such a sick and degrading stunt to Vet's. These guys need to spend some time in jail unisolated with the rest of the inmates finding out what they had done.
          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X