• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long this time?

Comment

• 1 year
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• go rambo! go rambo! lol

Comment

• went to the range today and shot the M240B machine gun...it brought lots of good memories from my time as a machine gunner...
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• just got the new OTIS weapon cleaning kit...this kit has 31 different pieces to it. Gerber, dust brushes, cables, all kinds of wire brushes, it evens comes with a DVD on how to use the kit.

I remember when it was just the ole CLP, brush, rods, and eyelet, patches and Q-tips.

The new kits can be use to clean, SAW, M240, M60,, M40, M-4, .45cal pistol, 9mm, M-14, AK-47, M1...
            sigpic

Comment

• new battle drills coming up...react to direct fire, react to chemicasl attack, break contact, dismount vehicle, react to near ambush, react to far ambush, evac a casualty, establish security at a halt, checkpoint entry ops, react to vehicle rollver, enter and clear room.
              sigpic

Comment

• semper fi....
                sigpic

Comment

• Ndnsoldierboy,just so you know I do still read this, and the "Hall of Valor" thread.They are very good, it is important to hear these things! Thank you for posting!!
                  Hope you are well.
                  Last edited by MCKiemle; 04-24-2010, 12:29 AM.

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
                  - Solomon

Comment

• Thanks. Just letting you know I will be leaving REAL soon for Afghanistan. I am sooooooo busy right now....plus coming up my my 20th year of active duty in June...

Finally got a little time to check my e-mail and messages. Gotta hand out green beads as well.

See you on the high ground,

Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.

NSB
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                      Thanks. Just letting you know I will be leaving REAL soon for Afghanistan. I am sooooooo busy right now....plus coming up my my 20th year of active duty in June...

Finally got a little time to check my e-mail and messages. Gotta hand out green beads as well.

See you on the high ground,

Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.

NSB
                      roger that!

congrats on twenty years in june. stay sharp, stay safe out there bro. btw i bought the hurt locker on dvd the other day. bigelow did a really good job on that one.

Comment

• Right,good to know.
                        Yes,DO stay sharp and safe,ALL of you!! You guys make our lives possible [ regardless of the president!]
                        Thank you!

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
                        - Solomon

Comment

• thanx...will try to sign on when I can...

sigpic

Comment

• hey bro if there's anything u need, let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                              just got the new OTIS weapon cleaning kit...this kit has 31 different pieces to it. Gerber, dust brushes, cables, all kinds of wire brushes, it evens comes with a DVD on how to use the kit.

I remember when it was just the ole CLP, brush, rods, and eyelet, patches and Q-tips.

The new kits can be use to clean, SAW, M240, M60,, M40, M-4, .45cal pistol, 9mm, M-14, AK-47, M1...
                              My ex is a navy seal. Know what its like for those in & those married to them. Whats weird is even though he's my ex and its been over 2 decades since divorce I still worry. Those damn navy seals are NUTS!! But ya got to love them.
                              sigpic
                              ~ Debsjewelry.net ~

Comment

• I carried and survived on nothing but 'Hot Sauce' sometimes
                                Tabasco sauce and crackers.(This stuff came at a premium price.) for six week intervals.Other than cooking my own C-rats,which was rare we were on tha move.(C-rations for non-military ) did not have a hot meal for about 4 months.I did not know how to act.OH well. Thats history. !!!

Lots of times the smell of cooked C-Rats and open fires at night would give our position away.A definite no-no.

This is Hotel Company we're clear

We've got birds comin' in with food and supplies in a few weeks.Yeah right !!! LOL To hell with that S--T give me more ammo NOW !!!

NSB, I truly admire you and tha bros and all that you do.Hang Tough.

Congratulations on your twenty.You must be proud. !!!
                                Last edited by Harland Jones; 05-07-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.