Stuff you carried in combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 6 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• soopashinaab
    Taser Gun
    by soopashinaab
    Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great Christmas gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Taser for their
    anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary...
    12-15-2008, 02:30 PM
  • sneakysnake
    Electric Fence
    by sneakysnake
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
    08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
  • 50cal
    Training Day 1....How'd you survive???
    by 50cal
    Okay, military folks......active or not.....reservists or not....Marine or other.....LOL!!!.....how did you survive recruit training????..........to become the highly efficient killing machine that you are.....whether it be a soldier..........airmen................sailor....or...
    09-15-2008, 07:47 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Kitchen Disasters
    by wyo_rose
    Anybody have any kitchen horror stories to share?

I was warming up some chili the other day and THOUGHT I turned it off before I ran off to my class. Needless to say, I turned it to HIGH accidentally, and after arriving 4 hours later, my house was FULL of chili bean smoke.
    10-09-2009, 12:08 PM
  • spottedeagle
    Only a Man - Stun Gun
    by spottedeagle
    Only a man-Stun Gun

This was submitted by a guy who purchased his lovely wife a "pocket Taser" for their anniversary. Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop
    that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 22nd anniversary and I was looking for a...
    02-22-2008, 06:36 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X