Clear All

• Hero or Smuck

Would you read this book or burn it ?

Lori You are the true hero in my heart!
    Trash it
    12.90%
    Burn it
    12.90%
    They should write one about Lori The true hero?
    41.94%
    Dont care!
    32.26%
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

i dont understand why she gets a book. she was doing her job. lots of other brave others didnt get a book.... are they gonna give a books to the hundreds that have died since the war has been over??? nope highly unlikely.

maybe cuz its cuz she is young and white... hmmm....

but on a related note how is she gonna have a book written about experiences that she in her own words cant remember????
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Who in sam hell are we talking about here?
      Got percap?

Comment

The little white P.O.W Jibby . The one that they rescued . I say they should have written it about everyone an Loris family should have been given a cut to take care of her kids left behind. The more I think about it the madder it makes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
          i dont understand why she gets a book. she was doing her job. lots of other brave others didnt get a book.... are they gonna give a books to the hundreds that have died since the war has been over??? nope highly unlikely.

maybe cuz its cuz she is young and white... hmmm....

but on a related note how is she gonna have a book written about experiences that she in her own words cant remember????
          That's what I'm saying! And dang girl I counted 18 crowns you got there!

Comment

Yeah what Emmy said too ... How she gonna do that .. Oh wait a MIllion Dollars makes ya recall allot eh

Comment

Sad ennit? Got boys over there that lost their lives, arms, legs, sanity, and are still FIGHTING. Busting their humps everyday while some little pogue foo foo beeyotch in an MSB gets treated like she won the war and brought Hussien's scalp home herself. When all she really did was be in the wrong place at the wrong time. America is okay with the G.I. Joes dying. But if G.I. Jane even gets her friggin BDU's dirty in a war, its a huge deal. Her unit was lost, they got their *** handed to them, she got hurt and was promptly "rescued" from that horrible HOSPITAL she was "imprisoned" in. They make it out like she spent two years in a tiger pit or something. She's no hero at all. She's just a very lucky little girl who's milking this for all its worth. She want to do some good?
              "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen
                That's what I'm saying! And dang girl I counted 18 crowns you got there!
                only 18??? some1 has stolen my crowns...brb...
                Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

I couldnt agree more hispeed ..btw like the new avatar

Comment

Re: Hero or Smuck

Originally posted by MenNie Turtles
                    Would you read this book or burn it ?
                    Wouldn't buy it at all, unless the girl had a conscience and donated some of the money to Lori's family... I heard they were friends, so I think that would be the friend thing to do.

Comment

yep Miss Kiowa thats what has me all outta sorts ..If she is a true hero she will donate a fund for Loris Kids ....Lets see what happens eh! But I dont see that little powder puff donating anything she is getting way to much attention an glory ...

Comment

This lily white lil girl has me so pig biting mad I can't see straight.
                        Whats next, gonna petition the governor of WV to get her a DSC?
                        Damn her eyes!!!
                        Has anyone have her email address or perhaps she has her own website up and running. Perhaps someone can find out the name of her local paper and we can pile on the emails. I can't let this ***** get away with this, and I plan on letting her know she don't mean squat to me.
                        I can see it coming.....soon to be the movie of the week. Just wait and see if don't happen.

Comment

I don't know... I'm irritated that the stupid media is so focused on J. Lynch and shunnin' on Lori, but she (jessica lynch) is still a vet, and I can't diss her for that. She can't really help that CNN and all the networks are all for a lily white girl and down on the true hero. There's too much hatin' going on anyway, there's no reason to waste time mudslinging the POW.

What makes me sick is not that Pfc Lynch is getting all kinds of attention, but that Lori Piestewa is getting ignored. I don't know. As I said, if the Lynch girl has a conscience, she'll donate some of that money. And my inner optimist wants to think that she'll give Lori her props in this book.

Comment

I wanna see Lori's story in print with her kiddies getting some $ to help out!

Let's not forget Shoshana James (?) - she's the cook who was a POW and was SHOT!

Where's her book deal!?

As for PFC Lynch - that's what being a cute lil white girl will get! (Everything leaving none for everyone else!)

Comment

http://www.jessica-lynch.com/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X