No announcement yet.

Hero or Smuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, especially with what someone else was saying--exactly what I was thinking: They wandered around out there, got their azses LOST! Got captured. Had to get rescued by some other folks. I'd rather know about the brave souls who went in there to bust out her crippled azz! That is more of a hero to me than someone who got lost, injured, and laid up in a hospital bed.

Please, don't get me wrong--yes she went to war, which is to be applauded, but not over all the other folks who are there, STILL fighting, STILL getting injured, and you want to talk about a hero--what about those who have given their LIVES!?!?! Now those are who the books should be written about!

Comment

Good Old Free Enterprise and the U.S. Democratic System...
      Somebody sees a goldmine so they approach her for a story; no matter how blown out of proportion it might be. What would we do in her shoes? If somebody dangled $1 mil in book sales under my nose for writing about my ex or my childhood or ? (fill in the blank) I'd sure take it... I don't know what kind of emotional shape she came back in. Some p.o.w.s never recover. So, I don't know if her experience will affect her ability to keep a regular job. Maybe the income will help her in the long run. Time will tell.

Comment

http://www.human2human.org/weblog/piestewa/
        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Whatevs... J.L. has a website...

But does she have a mountain?

Comment

now if they give her a moutain its on!

Comment

Originally posted by MenNie Turtles
              now if they give her a moutain its on!
              Yeah, I have to say you have me there. *lol* A website (they die fast), a book that'll have it's fifteen minutes of fame, all that... it doesn't really matter in the long of it.

But there would be no reason to give her anything permanent, like a mountain, or lake, or river, or whatever.

Yup, if they gave her something like that, it WOULD be on! :Angel:

Comment

Thought we'd honor this thread with a picture
                Last edited by spottedeagle; 02-10-2007, 09:21 PM.
                The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Thanks beautiful Touch!

Comment

I know I won't let people forget Lori Ann. That's why I keep her name in my signature. :)

Comment

Ahhhhhhh ok so some lil white chic is going to play out her experience for what it's worth. What else is new?
                      Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                        Ahhhhhhh ok so some lil white chic is going to play out her experience for what it's worth. What else is new?
                        Yeah that's true. Let her have her 15 minutes. Tomorrow we'll be like Jessica who? :Chatter

Comment

I don't care what you guys say. I think she's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
                          If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life; let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!

Comment

It seems to me that we do have an Indian Film Team out there. And a pretty good one too. A movie could be made if they were inspired enough.
                            If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life; let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!

Comment

What I wanna know is how are they gonna get a whole book written about a girl who sat between two guys in a vehicle, got injured in a wreck during an ambush, never fired her weapon (as previously reported) and then went to a hospital to be rescued? Are people gonna get to read how her girlscout days prepared her to do battle? Just wonderin, hey.
                              Last edited by NoSmiles67; 09-16-2003, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I want to see a book on Lori an the others that were there . An donate some of that money to Lori's kids . Yeah Yeah I know I know loads have fought an all that but Lori will have our hearts till we meet again!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X