Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The C.O. From Hell

Feel free to rant about 'em here.
    Even drill sargents from Boot Camp/Baisic Training.
    (For those who may not be familiar with military jargon, "C.O." stands for "commanding officer". )
    I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

I've a seen few bad apples in my time but never in combat. So this thread sucks. it better die FAST... If you have not been in COMBAT, stay the hell out of the military's business.

Pay you're taxes is all we ask of YOU.

END OF MESSAGE. (EOM).

Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
      I've a seen few bad apples in my time but never in combat. So this thread sucks. it better die FAST... If you have not been in COMBAT, stay the hell out of the military's business.

Pay you're taxes is all we ask of YOU.

END OF MESSAGE. (EOM).

Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.
      Amen to that ARMY___NAM

Comment

yeah i seen my share of marine CO's and i dont want them any other way. lol
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

If someone wants find out outbout the military,...
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Bodica View Post
            Feel free to rant about 'em here.
            Even drill sargents from Boot Camp/Baisic Training.
            (For those who may not be familiar with military jargon, "C.O." stands for "commanding officer". )

You want to find out about D.I.'s then SIGN up for what the MILITARY...I suggest you try the U.S. Marine Corps first....it is the toughest branch of the military.
            Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 05-04-2009, 10:00 AM. Reason: USMC was added....
            sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X