• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geronimo
    replied
    [QUOTE]http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/

Dan

haha, rainmandan...that site is hilarious!!!!

i hope bush doesn't get re-elected---the "war" on terrorism is a mess and no WMD have been found in iraq...and over 100 soldiers have been killed since the day the "war ended". yeah right, this war's not over....and i'm not the only opponent of bush---there are liberals, independents, democrats, republicans---all party affliations serving as soldiers in this war----and do u think they all agree with this????????
    get him out of office and get our men home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Yell

Leave a comment:

• Fat Albert
    replied
    I respect our military folks for doing what they signed up for, but I think he ows it to his soldiers to have put more thought into this. Ahhh, but what is one life?

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    Obviously, I think they're going badly for the soldiers who lost their lives, and I weep for that person and their family. But no, I think we're making good progress.

-- Answering a question on how he thought the "postwar" effort was going, interview broadcast on Fox Broadcast Network, Sep. 21, 2003
    What the He!!:Eyebrows

Leave a comment:

• Rain Man Dan
    replied
    http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/

Dan:devil

Leave a comment:

• Menomineegirl
    replied
    Was that an actual word for word quote? How can SHRUB possibly be that stupid?AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Save us!:Cry

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    Hey, if anyone can make sense of those, please let me know. :Teeth :Thinking

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "And so, in my State of the—my State of the Union—or state—my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation—I asked Americans to give 4,000 years—4,000 hours over the next—the rest of your life—of service to America. That's what I asked—4,000 hours." —Bridgeport, Conn., April 9, 2002

"There's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids upon the death of their loved one. Others hug but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsibility to hug and that's me and I know what it's like."—Washington, D.C., Dec. 11, 2002

"I don't bring God into my life to—to, you know, kind of be a political person."—Interview with Tom Brokaw aboard Air Force One, April 24, 2003

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order—order out of chaos. But we will."—Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "My answer is bring them on."—On Iraqi militants attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

"I'm the master of low expectations."—Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill."—Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

"I think war is a dangerous place."—Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003

"I think the American people—I hope the American–I don't think, let me—I hope the American people trust me."—Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2002

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."—Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "I will soon submit to Congress
    a request for $87 billion."
    — G. W. Bush
    (Source: The White House)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "But for those who say we haven't found the banned
    manufacturing devices or banned weapons,
    they're wrong. We found them."
    — G. W. Bush
    (Source: Washington Post)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "...the citizens of Iraq are coming to know
    what kind of people we have sent
    to liberate them."
    — G. W. Bush
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    "I am a big, fat stupid loser. I have nothing better to do for my country than to cause harm to it, potentially causing the downfall of American civilization as we know it."

Ok I just made that up.

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "[Detroit Edison] are good stewards
    of the quality of the air."
    — G. W. Bush
    (Source: Molly Ivins)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "I believe — I don't believe, I know we're
    going to win the war against terror."
    — G.W. Bush

:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    "With a robust package of at least $550 billion in
    across-the-board tax relief, we will help create
    more than a million new jobs by the end of 2004."
    — G. W. Bush
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X