Happy Veterans Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Veterans Day

To all my warrior friends within the Teton Lakota Oglala tribe, Cheyenne River Sioux Tribes, Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla and around the world, Happy Veterans Day.

All good veterans on the occasion of your holiday

* my country celebrates Independence Day, and Americans Veterans Day - and holidays fall on November 11
    "On November 11, 1918, the dreams of generations of Poles came true - the Polish State was born again: After the partitions and 123 years of captivity, Russification and Germanization, after large uprisings, free Poland returned to the map of the world" -

I am sorry to write about your country, but we celebrate 100 anniversaries of independence.
    Codziennie budzę się piękniejsza, ale dziś to już chyba przesadziłam

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity

Comment

Never forget veterans’ sacrifice. Special thanks (niawe in Shawnee) to polish warriors there and in U.S.A and to warriors of the people (U.S. native Americans) niawe gogetchua

Comment

Served proudly with the 82nd Airborne Division. 1972-1975.

Happy Veterans Day!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

What is it like to be an Indian, in the service of the USA, in Vietnam, Avganistan and others?
          Well, how epaulettes, medals, money? All is well?

Comment

Happy Veterans Day 2019. Especially too my Brother (RIP) my dad, Uncle Chucky, Uncle Choc (RIP), and Great Uncle Horace (RIP), cousin Lem ( RIP).

Thank you for your service.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Niawe notopolwi ‘ tha ki Shawnee thank you warriors

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X